Phone Unlocking Nokia 7110

S

speccy

Bear with me here lads, Im brand spanking new to all this. I got a Nokia 7110 that I need unlocking. Got the leads but dont know what type. They work from serial and parallel. Got various software but have'nt a clue. Keep getting 'Time Out' and 'Check your leads' Any help or advice more than welcome. Thanks

use the dejan leads (parallel) with the nu 2000 1-1b software and make sure the phone is off and bee ready to press the power on and let it run through the unlock

Ive tried that huggi, the message that I keep getting is <br />'Check cable to phone connection or plug off and turn back the battery pack and try again'<br />Ive double checked the connections and they seem OK. Some guy said that I have to alter the parallel settings in the BIOS. Do you know anything about this or is this nonsense.

Speccy,

Check your BIOS settings - should be ecp/ecc - thsi allows the computer and phone to talk to each other.

Other than that try disconnecting everything and starting again.

Hope this helps

Si

Thanks m8 will give it a go

Tried as suggested but no joy. Could the cables perhaps be faulty.

[ 19 December 2001: Message edited by: speccy ]</p>

There are two types of "dejan cables" there's one quility good pair and theres one not so good there is a price difrance of coures.<br />try holding the lead in when your flashing them.

It seems like half the world and their dogs want 7110s unlocked cos thats all i been seeing for weeks. This is easier if you got three hands but if its telling you to check cables close the prog and reopen it then keep clicking the unlock button whilst wobbling the battery, its never failed for me.

Thanks for all of your feedback. Got some new cables and worked first time. Cheers

Back