no or bad signal shd8900

Gerryd13

Inactive User
Reaction score
i must the only person who cant set up a ccam on this box.....now when i do a search i pick a few sly channels up i.e watch HD with works fine with the cline in but as soon as i put a satellite list in i lose all signal and every channel says no or bad signal!! tried to e2 but thats no better.....i followed arthers things about plugins and thats all set up but nothing is workin?!:Angryfire

forgot to say this was for spark....also did a blind scan and no TP are showing while scanning??

Hello Gerry, you asked me to reply to your thread...

Is it possible that you can start afresh with the latest image I have just put up today, here...

HDMU_10742_E2_SHD-8900.zip - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums

I ask coz I am going to flash that now to mine and follow the rest of my tut for replacing the satellites.xml file for when it comes to searching for channels. So download the HDMU file, copy to freshly formatted usb stick and flash box. Then replace satellites.xml and tell me when your done. Making my tea now so might not respond immediately ;)

Need to do this so we are on a level playing field. Don't install anything else, no plugins except skins and bootlogos and Rats' bouquets if you can manage them.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for replying

i flashed this new HDMU nothing is added yet so how do i do it....i used your tut but my box wont connect to the flashFXP even tho i did everything your tut said

thanks

I am assuming that you have connected using ftp before???

Therefore, set a static ip for the box, for the time being, in line with the network address of your local area of your router. I am assuming that you are using a router to connect your box and your pc to the net???

Obviously the password for the image is "HDMU" in capitals and without quotes.

Keep trying for now but I have a problem to solve my end first :(

im using a wired conection for my box and wireless for my laptop....will that make any difference

im using a wired conection for my box and wireless for my laptop....will that make any difference

Hello Gerry, if you are connecting to the same router then no, it shouldn't, but check your firewall settings are not to severe if your using your wireless connection for ftp'ing.

Besides, that last image is not functioning for me. It blue screens when I try to do a service scan. Installed it twice, both the same, will have to go back to using an older image for now. Can we use the one in the tut as I know that functions OK.

And if it doesn't work this time for me then at least I know that my Alien has finally phoned home and gave me the finger :Biggrin2:

ive just tried to do a service scan with the new image and same thing jappened to me but i got a pink lol

ive just tried to do a service scan with the new image and same thing jappened to me but i got a pink lol

Yeah, I think mine was too, but I am more used to saying "blue screen" than "pink screen" in conjunction with computers when they go tits up, and this box is basically a small computer. But in this case it is the OS programmers who should be shot, not us ;)

If you can use the one from the tut, as I mentioned earlier, that will be OK. I only want to take you through the process, once you have some sort of success you should then be able to do it with a later one, albeit one that actually works ;)

Right I did everything in your tut and placed everything where they should be and converted my ccam into oscam.....rebooted many of times but now my sly channels are not showing....snr I'm guessing is the signal so I'm getting that and my freeview channels are working so where am I going wrong.....I know the line works coz it's on my other box which I use when not using the amiko. So what's happening with my box

thanks

Hello, last one for tonight...

I just done my box with the old image from the tut. Installed oscam ver 8297 and copied over my oscam.server file, enabled the emu in the correct menu>HDMU>Softcam Control area and it did not work after a reboot. So I copied over the file attached to the same keys folder and rebooted and it worked so give it a go...

This would be so much easier if the damn image had the facility to make a full image backup ;)

Attachments

• oscam-dvbapi.rar
    993 bytes · Views: 1
fianlly it works........thank you so so much.....now how do i delete satellites lol

fianlly it works........thank you so so much.....now how do i delete satellites lol

If you followed the tut from the start I suggested that you firstly factory default the software, to delete channel lists, etc, and then to copy over, using ftp, a certain satellites.xml file, included in the tut, which will only contain the information for that particular satellite.

However, glad your sorted :thumbsup:

Well when I did a the tut I her got the 28.e satellite so did a 19.e and after I did that I got the normal satellite up so just carried on but everything was done as you said lol

right, lol, i got it all sorted BUT im missing alot of channels like music channels, and FTA is glitching and scrambling but sky is stable.... any ideas????

Back