Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'NEWSFLASH' DW Night Out Goes too far - Shock ;)

Wiz

Senior Member +
I have here pictures taken of Scoot and Diamond on the recent DW Night out.............I'll let you decide which is which..........................ooooo sir :ASSFLASH: ..;)

rrlmfao @Wiz

Yeah an Im sure me an Diamond will be scouring the Archives fer yours yer fecker lol ;)

New in....Damage caught too ;)

new in from the same under cover reporter....Damage as uv never seen im......rmpsl.... :ASSFLASH:

scoot said:
rrlmfao @Wiz

Yeah an Im sure me an Diamond will be scouring the Archives fer yours yer fecker lol ;)

Pmsl....looks like u2 enjoyed yourself.....;)

Im expecting reprisals......lol

@ Scoot or Diamond my wife asked where you got the wonder woman outfit and does it come in a smaller size :Hit: :Jester:

Yeah me an D <> burgled yer house 12 mths ago an pinched it outa the wardroab lmfao

Meeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooo just got home from 6-2 that fookas gonna get one of mi best

Watch this space LOL

So after several Beers in the pub Gazer decided to get us tickets for a rock Concert on Blackpool Beach

Whereas Wizzers x Girlfriend saught revenge lol

an hired a Plane lol

:Frog: So after several Beers in the pub Gazer decided to get us tickets for a rock Concert on Blackpool Beach

an hired a Plane lol

Paul m8

wiz borrowed 3 months ago when he was teaching one of the admin how to dance. The bugger's altered it as well "Fatman" di di di di di di .

scoot said:
:Frog: So after several Beers in the pub Gazer decided to get us tickets for a rock Concert on Blackpool Beach

an hired a Plane lol

pmsl @ scoot, shees a lovely lady...lol

At that very concert tho the DW MOH team caught on camera.......after 1 too many frags.....;)

Back