'NEWSFLASH' DW Night Out Goes too far - Shock ;)

Wiz

Senior Member +
Reaction score
I have here pictures taken of Scoot and Diamond on the recent DW Night out.............I'll let you decide which is which..........................ooooo sir :ASSFLASH: ..;)

rrlmfao @Wiz

Yeah an Im sure me an Diamond will be scouring the Archives fer yours yer fecker lol ;)

New in....Damage caught too ;)

new in from the same under cover reporter....Damage as uv never seen im......rmpsl.... :ASSFLASH:

@ Scoot or Diamond my wife asked where you got the wonder woman outfit and does it come in a smaller size :Hit: :Jester:

Yeah me an D <> burgled yer house 12 mths ago an pinched it outa the wardroab lmfao

I fooken knew id seen it before NOW give it back

Meeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooo just got home from 6-2 that fookas gonna get one of mi best

Watch this space LOL

Have you got my Batman suite aswell

So after several Beers in the pub Gazer decided to get us tickets for a rock Concert on Blackpool Beach

Whereas Wizzers x Girlfriend saught revenge lol

an hired a Plane lol

:Frog: So after several Beers in the pub Gazer decided to get us tickets for a rock Concert on Blackpool Beach

an hired a Plane lol

Paul m8

wiz borrowed 3 months ago when he was teaching one of the admin how to dance. The bugger's altered it as well "Fatman" di di di di di di .

scoot said:
:Frog: So after several Beers in the pub Gazer decided to get us tickets for a rock Concert on Blackpool Beach

an hired a Plane lol

pmsl @ scoot, shees a lovely lady...lol

At that very concert tho the DW MOH team caught on camera.......after 1 too many frags.....;)

Back