Newbie with a PSP

Edds, thanks for replying but Im a newb to all this!!!

Im not taking the piss and appreciate your help but can you explain that again in simple terms please

to downgrade the psp you will need one of them two games mentioned,,or create a magic battery but to do that you would need a psp which has been downgraded,,dpo you own any of them games or know someone who does

ok cheers guys,

Im off out now to buy it so will be back in approx 30mins

good luck - make sure that GTA LCS is the unpatched version.

ok cheers guys,

Im off out now to buy it so will be back in approx 30mins

dont buy one yet,,i will go home to check which version you have to get,no time at the mo unless someone on here has the details now

Check the disc inside make sure the serial ends # and Not #2

How to tell if its the correct version without inserting the UMD into your PSP

The game box will have the correct serial even if the game is patched, you can't use the box to tell if its unpatched.

You can tell by looking at the game serial written in small letters on the UMD Disc, you need to look closely at the disc.

Pictures of unpatched Europe UMD with the game serial highlighted and circled in red: (See picture attached)

Unpatched version game serials:, note: Patched versions will have '#2' at the end of the serial number)

U.S.A ‐ ULUS‐10041#, Europe ‐ ULES‐00151#, Germany ‐ ULES‐00182#

Last edited:
Ive looked at the info on there and It says I need to download a file using the link but whenever I try to it says the file is no longer there.
Ive looked in the downloads section but there a two files that can be downloaded that will take v3.03 to v1.50.

Does it matter which one I use???? or is one better than the other

thanks in advance guys for all yer help with this one!!!

this is hard work for newbs!!

downloaded the file, extrated it and read the notes but It say to complete the downgrade I need 1.50 update and a 3.03 update but when I click the links to download them it wont let me.

sorry guys to be a pain in the ass but I am a newb and do appreciate all this.

sorry about that guys, had a few family members visiting so couldnt be rude and stay here and sort this psp out, even though I did want too mrs would have had me for dinner!!)

Anyways, I got the 3.03 updater but still need the 1.50 updated.

Where can I get this from guys

Back