newbie help

Thuggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
well got my t911 it's flashed and set up now my problem is scripts...i have 4 cards here all needing unlooked,question 1 how do i find out for sure what rev each card is tho i'm sure they are all bod rom 11's .i'm trying a card just now that when i ran a script it told me the card is rev BOD 5a01 rom 11,what script would i use for this?....i tried the bod script from the download section and when i tried to run it i got the message can't identify the provider any clues on how to fix this?

thx for any help in advance

try this script for BOD also running a card through nagra will tell u the revision

also sidewinder is a programe developed by TBC and is getting good reviews

tried 2 cards ....in winexplorer still gettin the same message can't indentify provider,how do i fix this? and with side winder 1 card runs but i get a null responce message and the other doesn't get by the testing stage...any ideas?

yip..i think... got it from here from downloads everything needed for t911

yip you were right it was the wrong flash lol...now i have a new problem after sidewinder has unlock the card i try to read it in nagra editor 4.1 and get the message setifs failed tried saving the image as a bin file and reading it and still no luck,so question is how do i get my box details from the card when it has been unlocked?

cheers

yip you were right it was the wrong flash lol...now i have a new problem after sidewinder has unlock the card i try to read it in nagra editor 4.1 and get the message setifs failed tried saving the image as a bin file and reading it and still no luck,so question is how do i get my box details from the card when it has been unlocked?
cheers
set iffs is a coms error
is nagra in 98 mode
did you check the cable
and daftest one you did put serial cable back in proggy

well u were rite nagra wasn't set for 98 i was thinkin i was using the other lappie on which nagra is set to 98 cheers.new problem am getting this message now.Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 5A
CamID:
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Error getting BackDoor 0 key
Write error encountered, attempting to restore original decrypt keys
CamID:
Decrypt keys successfully restored
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

so questsion is am i doing this right,should i being trying to reda the card to get the info? if i have to read the card any clues on what am doing wrong would be a help .

ta

well u were rite nagra wasn't set for 98 i was thinkin i was using the other lappie on which nagra is set to 98 cheers.new problem am getting this message now.Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
CamID:
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Error getting BackDoor 0 key
Write error encountered, attempting to restore original decrypt keys
CamID:
Decrypt keys successfully restored
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful
so questsion is am i doing this right,should i being trying to reda the card to get the info? if i have to read the card any clues on what am doing wrong would be a help .
ta
try reading again in nagra if you get the same the try xncs

tried again after the post and it done it this time but the BK i got started 6d now am sure that i seen somewhere on the forums that if it starts with 6d it's fake.....if this is fake does it mean that the cards feked and am not goin to be able to get my box details from that card?...or keep trying?

tried again after the post and it done it this time but the BK i got started 6d now am sure that i seen somewhere on the forums that if it starts with 6d it's fake.....if this is fake does it mean that the cards feked and am not goin to be able to get my box details from that card?...or keep trying?
if the bk starts 6d it is fooked m8 wot box is it

the card thats giving me the 6d bk is a pace 2000....probs goin to get a simm led for to get the the bk for that 1.....theres no other way is there?

p.s
aint even attempting to list the atmel lol

only way your getting the bk for a 2000 box is to lift the atmels and dump the box key from them using a programmer...

tbc

Back