New VM card with new subbed box

flickster

Inactive User
Reaction score
my mate just got a 2nd box from Virmin in uddingston area for sons room,asked me to make a mosc for him,,they (vm) have given him the new n3 card with box,,cant be long now up here!!!!!!! :FRIGHT:

N3 cards being dished out in new instals since mid march in lanarkshire, no cards being sent out to existing customers yet, when it does its only a matter of weeks till the end.

N3 cards being dished out in new instals since mid march in lanarkshire, no cards being sent out to existing customers yet, when it does its only a matter of weeks till the end.

well im nt sure about lancs m8 but ...my cuz in a enj & hes still installing NEW ROM 11 cards on ALL new installs ................strange !!!

well im nt sure about lancs m8 but ...my cuz in a enj & hes still installing NEW ROM 11 cards on ALL new installs ................strange !!!

all areas are changing at different times, in lanarkshire they use N3 cards with new installs, eventually they will send new cards to existing customers.
in your area there will be a time where they start to use the new cards on installs also.
the new cards have the words "pick me up slot me in and watch me go" on them so you know its the new type card.

i can see the sat sections getting busier and busier...

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

yep @ scottyboy ...Notts seems ok 4 now .(or are they saving the pure erea's till last, because there easyr to do) on the subbed & modded boxs around here were getting a pic & message of the NEW card, on the menu @ the bottom of the screen , saying > press RED to find out what to do next . & its just takes you throu the vid thats was on utube ages ago.!! & yes u can bet the forums are gonna get very busy soon!!!! .....it will be asking 4 a quick fix !as most peolple that keep uptodate will have known 4 a while whats comeing & going 2 plan b,

Are Virgin pumping out both N1 and N3 streams just now?

Or are N3 cards capable of decoding N1 too?

Are Virgin pumping out both N1 and N3 streams just now?

Or are N3 cards capable of decoding N1 too?

i believe both are running side by side now, the frequency change about a month or so ago was them going live with it. so any new instals could start getting the N3 cards.

just saw the " ur new smart card will arrive shortly bla, bla, bla," message when turned my SUBBED 3110V+ on this morning, has any1 else from notts saw this !!!!!!!!!!!! looks like the cards could b in the post .....Grrrrrrrr
(im only seeing it on the subbed 1's, loooks like nt long left 4 notts, i dont know if they will switch all the segments @ the same time ...but looks like were next !!)

Last edited:
my mate just got a 2nd box from Virmin in uddingston area for sons room,asked me to make a mosc for him,,they (vm) have given him the new n3 card with box,,cant be long now up here!!!!!!! :FRIGHT:

How about dont fook with ur subbed box :banana:

i have had that stupid message sayin your new smart card is on the way
i am in mansfield so it wont be long before it goes to n3

How about dont talk sh*te :banana::banana: how else i meant to get the bk/i*d>>>> send it to you : thanks :

How is it shite?

The point of not messing with a subbed box is to protect the person paying the subs.

If you stated the box model or read one of umpteen posts you wouldn't need to post a repetitive thread, as I'm sure it has been asked before how to get the IRD and BK from that given model.

I'll start you off, IRD can be retrieved from the eng menu in decimal format

BK, now thats a different matter and depends on your model

as said b4 never mess with a sub box

How is it shite?

The point of not messing with a subbed box is to protect the person paying the subs.

If you stated the box model or read one of umpteen posts you wouldn't need to post a repetitive thread, as I'm sure it has been asked before how to get the IRD and BK from that given model.

I'll start you off, IRD can be retrieved from the eng menu in decimal format

BK, now thats a different matter and depends on your model

i have a few spare mosc (for the time being they still good here)
and for all we got left,,he just wanted the final weeks of sports in it,, so ,,what the prob,,and i should have said,,,he got the box from a friend (eng) who delivers the hd boxs to punters, just a "lost box" not subbed as stated...cheers,,oh ,,and btw,,i didnt ask how to get the ird bob,,can do that wi ma eyes closed..

Back