Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New VM card with new subbed box

i have a few spare mosc (for the time being they still good here)
and for all we got left,,he just wanted the final weeks of sports in it,, so ,,what the prob,,and i should have said,,,he got the box from a friend (eng) who delivers the hd boxs to punters, just a "lost box" not subbed as stated...cheers,,

Your original post suggested it was a subbed box that your friend acquired, maybe wasn't too clear but I dont think I was the only one to assume this

oh ,,and btw,,i didnt ask how to get the ird bob,,can do that wi ma eyes closed..

how else i meant to get the bk/i*d>>>> send it to you : thanks :

I also assumed the i*d was for IRD, again must be just me

As stated it's a HD box so either 3110 or SA8300 so you are stumped, but seeing as you can get the IRD with your eyes closed you already know this

I'm in Edinburgh and got the new card through the door almost 2 weeks ago. Also just got a letter from them today reminding me to insert the new card right away as the old ones will stop working in a matter of days!!!!!

Bugger!!!!!

swanny

I'm in North Lincolnshire (part of the old diamond cable Notts area...) -- recieved my shiny new card today :( :(

""Your original post suggested it was a subbed box that your friend acquired, maybe wasn't too clear but I dont think I was the only one to assume this""

In my original post, i was just letting peeps know, that my mate , got a shiney new card in N.Lanarkshire, and wanting to know if i could get a mosc done for it!!! i didnt ask any1 to assume anything,,specially something as simple as getting a bk or IRD,,so,,next time,, before speculating in any replys, have a second read,,just to make sure u read correctly,,,some of us do have to do this,,not all of us,,only a few,,,cheers

lad i work with from derby went bout 3 weeks ago so i (notts) knew it wouldn't b long then last night seen the new card message clicked off it by mistake before i could read it so i take it wont b long before i get the new card then ???
i just got to decide if i should stick with vm or go bk to sky ??

Your original post suggested it was a subbed box that your friend acquired, maybe wasn't too clear but I dont think I was the only one to assume this

I also assumed the i*d was for IRD, again must be just me

As stated it's a HD box so either 3110 or SA8300 so you are stumped, but seeing as you can get the IRD with your eyes closed you already know this

I also thought this, no mention of a engineer in the first post.

and i should have said,,,he got the box from a friend (eng) who delivers the hd boxs to punters, just a "lost box" not subbed as stated...cheers,,oh ,,and btw,,i didnt ask how to get the ird bob,,can do that wi ma eyes closed..
so if its not subbed it wont hav a bk on it...it wont of had a hit of vermin ..or have they changed the way they do them ???

gotta be in the know there kid, got a friend or two in VM just up road from me,,neough said....
haha that just made me laugh so much that .so vermin dont have a key logger system with all there computers so they can check wot there staff r doing ? so ur saying u have ppl in side helping u out .. and not 1 of them let u no that were ur mate is all new installs r nag 3 cards ?? sorry mate ur chatting shit !!!neough said

haha that just made me laugh so much that .so vermin dont have a key logger system with all there computers so they can check wot there staff r doing ? so ur saying u have ppl in side helping u out .. and not 1 of them let u no that were ur mate is all new installs r nag 3 cards ?? sorry mate ur chatting shit !!!neough said

2 bro's and a sister n law,,neough said

2 bro's and a sister n law,,neough said
sorry m8 ur just wrong ... so wot u have fam working there ???? give them ur strip code number on an old rom 11 card job done ???? cos both
N1 and n3 R both in steam together ???? so rom 11 should still get it ..or have ur area suddenly gone just gone n3 ???
dont mean to call ur post crap but it deffo sounds like it .....

Last edited:
no nag 3 yet here m8,,,dont worry bout it,,,have a good night,,,and lets just get back to post 1,,,,ffs,,,just letting peeps know,,that new cards are being given out will new contracts,in N.Lanarkshire,,not being replaced,,,yet!!! just new contracts,,,get a f**king grip.........where the f**K these replys come from,,,think i need go to RANT Room for all these c**nts that cant read................mods,,,close this b4 i get banned for a heads up....JC

Last edited:
I said to myself that I wouldn't post in this thread again but one more I think lol

If anyone needs to get a grip my friend it's you

And if your posts made sense and didn't contradict in places then maybe you wouldn't get replies you do not want

Maybe we're not the only c*nts that need to re-read ur posts :)

Back