New sly skin, compatable with zgemma ?

hi! just tryd the sky skin on my zgemma running openvix but skin is tiny!!! cant alter it? diff setting on openvix to openatv.

That's odd, works a treat on mine mate, i just FTP'd it over and installed no problems, just wish there was a new VM skin, i find the HD Red skin has a few teething problems.

Hi! Yes looks good but awful small!! Can't seem to get right size

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! It works fine but so small

I am keeping my beady eye on this thread :eh?:.

** is its home, so all instructions, advice, screenshots, tweaks available etc can be found there. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am keeping my beady eye on this thread :eh?:.

TK is its home, so all instructions, tweaks available etc can be found there. Enjoy.

Feel free to upload your instructions and tweaks here @kiddac

My original skin thread had over 100,000 views. It was 3 months in the making and perfecting. My inboxes are always maxed out. It will be impossible for me to follow this on multiple forums. So it only has one home ** I don't mind it being shared on other forums now as most of the minor bugs have been ironed out thanks to my army of testers. Although I would prefer if people used the download link on the OPs first post as that will always be the latest version and my dropbox folder has all the other goodies in it.

My original skin thread had over 100,000 views. It was 3 months in the making and perfecting. My inboxes are always maxed out. It will be impossible for me to follow this on multiple forums. So it only has one home ** I don't mind it being shared on other forums now as most of the minor bugs have been ironed out thanks to my army of testers. Although I would prefer if people used the download link on the OPs first post as that will always be the latest version and my dropbox folder has all the other goodies in it.

I'm sure people will know were to find it if they want it mate ;) Personaly as I said earlier its not my taste too small in the middle of the screen and not sure if its meant to be like that or if its an image incompatibility issue. Open pli 4?

I installed your skin and I love it, keep up the good work. it looks great on my extend ET8000 with the latest vix image....lots of custom setting to play with

regards

blue

I dived in a bit deeper with this theme and edited a few of the html files to change font colours etc...i always thought the skyblue colour for fonts in the channel selection epg was a bit boring so i change them to yellow, just like the sky skin by fraggle121, Along with a few other minor changes to suit my needs.

It just livens the theme up a bit and adds a bit of colour :)

I have also edited the now and next to bigger fonts, changed the reboot screen, also changed to yellow fonts to the guide, and swapped the slyk logo (top left) epg tabs

have I missed any thing

blue

Last edited:
change the size

How and why lol if I download a skin it should be plug in and play lol. Like any other that you download. A small box in the middle of the screen is no use to man nor beast. Anyway I'm happy with my pli skin.

How small is small @IANB. Can you take a screenshot?

Here is how mine looks.... Although i do have a little problem when i go to my recordings i only get half the info bar, see other photo.

Attachments

• IMAG0534.jpg
    IMAG0534.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0535_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0535_BURST002.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 3
Here is how mine looks.... Although i do have a little problem when i go to my recordings i only get half the info bar, see other photo.

Press the menu button while in recording screen and click on settings.

Scroll to the number of rows and change it to 11 save and reboot.

Back