New sly skin, compatable with zgemma ?

Unfortunately it will not fully work on openpli. All you will get is menus poorly skinned (hence the smaller size being mentioned) and the odd screen skinned. It's only been fully tested on openatv and openvix. PLI seemss to have different screen names therefore most of the skin will be broke. I did try PLI on my box and found it utterly confusing and far too many things in my skin looked broke. Unfortunately my time on this skin is spent, so I have no desire to go through hundreds of screen elements just to find the PLI alternatives. Plus I have no desire to put pli on my box for testing purposes because I hated it. But each to their own.

- - - Updated - - -

movie planner screen should be set to 8 rows. (as the small text bottom right of that screens explains - I can't override this in the skin. so it's a manual set)

- - - Updated - - -

stellarocksme. your screenshot for post 40 is actually bluehd skin, not slyk 1 hd.

Tried this today, there's way too much lag on going through the menus, almost feels like an age before the screen is populated, I've went back to chabs skin who for me looks the exact same as this. :err:

can someone point me in the direction of getting a nice sly skin? ive got my new hs2 and need help/advise. big upgrade compared to and skybox f5s

If you have OpenVix or OpenATV image then you have choice of Blue-HD skin available from plugin feeds.

can someone point me in the direction of getting a nice sly skin? ive got my new hs2 and need help/advise. big upgrade compared to and skybox f5s

look for kiddacs skin in the first post will guide you...I prefer it more than Blue-HD skin

but its down to personal choice

@baker38 Are you kidding me ?. I tell you what I'll jump in a taxi and do it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
soz for not being an expert!!

Go to page one of this post and take a quick look at post #2 , there is a link to the developers dropbox, there you shall find full instructions and the skin you require is also there. Good luck :Biggrin2:

Back