New release due tomorrow (6/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people like the sound of their own (repetitive) voice :salute:

Why would I buy a TM800HD, I dont have a burning need to waste 250 quid for a WIP product ? I know for a fact that it doesnt in it's current form suit my needs, the features I need either dont work or dont work properly. Doesnt mean I wont look into maybe buying one in the future when and if it appears to be refined enough to suit my needs...Until then i'll let you TM fanboys and beta testers keep up the good work :)

My DM800HD clone for now, is sufficient enough to cover what I need, dont have any issues with the software all features I need work without issue (PVR, Timeshift, Card reader, EPG, plugins, choice of images etc etc)....already has a internal fan fitted with heatsink...in line booster has resovled the majority of HD glitching...dish and LNB will be getting re-aligned soon that should further improve any remaining issues with a bit of luck.

Why come here and moan about a receiver you don't even own mores the point thats just crazy!

I thought you actualy owned one lol.

Like digi says i think his point has been well made.

Just to add my 2pence worth... I didnt know about any of these problems before I bought my TM800HD, previously I had a original DM800HD and it was a great machine but soon got bored...

For me this is a hobby, I dont buy equipment because it works 100% for me personally its to test and get my head around how it all works. Once I have done that I move on.

I am not a TM fanboy and dont think I will ever be 100% happy with any linux receiver but thats the whole point of this scene. If you want 100% out of the box plug and play solution then stick with the Slys and Virmins.

@ UR_Team - Fix my widescreen issue for the TM500s and HD Skins on the TM800HD :)

How long over due is that promised image now guys?

7 days but do you really want them to release an image when it's not ready? I don't, but they should not of set a date and they could avoid all this.

:yawn: Oh excuse me

:yawn2: oh dear of dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back