New release due tomorrow (6/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are TM legally bound to Team_UR, is there some sort of contract between the two?

Why on earth is this situation being allowed to fester on and on?

You are so naive, yes UR Team is working for free... the same thing happens with Gemini and Dream Multimedia, they are working for free too.

You are so naive, yes UR Team is working for free... the same thing happens with Gemini and Dream Multimedia, they are working for free too.

err...no I'm not.

I know money changes hands, I'm asking if they are legally bound.

There must be a reason why TM hasn't cut their losses and told Team_UR to feck off.

Bunch of vultures waiting for it to go wrong (again) lol

At least let them release ,check what's not there,then moan

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until Team_UR/Technomate delivers on what they are selling im going to keep on moaning and when they do fix it im going to moan that it took so long to fix LOL

My understanding is that the PLi image for the DM has been modified to work with the TM so can we not just start from scratch? Or am i completly wrong? Either way by the end of the week we will soon now what the score is...

Yep, you are wrong, but don't get too upset - pretty much the same as everybody else that thinks "Enigma2" and "image" are synonyms...

err...no I'm not.

I know money changes hands, I'm asking if they are legally bound.

There must be a reason why TM hasn't cut their losses and told Team_UR to feck off.

UR Team/ITGate has always been linked...before the TM rebaranded recievers thing not sure if UR are actually a team or just a subset of ITGate employees.

Either way uness proprietary drivers, CVS, sourcecode...gets released and some cash gets paid to some decent developement teams..UR Team is all ur gonna get..

So they are basically an in-house Dev team?

We're fooked, lol.

The fixes as listed. I'm downloading via 3G but will look later

1-Hard disk formating fixed.

2-record play back fixed

3-Backup fiex

Weres the release then?

thats what i was wondering sargie, i have been on thier download site and theirs nothing there. I am dying to see if this new image actually works playing back anything youve recorded, let hope it does :proud:

thats what i was wondering sargie, i have been on thier download site and theirs nothing there. I am dying to see if this new image actually works playing back anything youve recorded, let hope it does :proud:

May be its time to leave e2 and make a proper Linux image like other manufact ie,az box,dgs etc.Its useless to adapt Pli image on this 1.Or as dd mate stated leave it to another team whit proper linux skill!How ever mine is in its box so dont bother so much ,at least for a while!

we i have just got home and checked there is still nothing on the technomate download website. Wonder whats going on, its gotta have been tested and its still got problems :proud::proud:

a few have it for beta testing before release :)

the 6th doesn't end until midnight ;)

a few have it for beta testing before release :)

the 6th doesn't end until midnight ;)

In the words of QUEEN - "I want it all, I want it all, I want it all and I want it NOW!" :proud::proud::proud:

Apologies for the delay as we came across something which we fixed last night. An image will be released later today.

UR_team

30mins left looks like it wont be released today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back