New R4 Kernel 1.19

try this its an unofficial release but suposed to be ok with everything at the momment so im told but dont own one so dont honestly know all though no one i have passed it on to had had any problems

View attachment 44466

Hey new to the forum came across the topic and have this to say, I have an original R4, this software is actually for the R4 clone M3, it works on your R4 but doesnt do anything significant, so basically whomever is attempting to use this firmware it actually isnt for the R4 itself, most of you are gonna ask why or who cares, well fact is I attempted to patch it and it came up with rather weird menus in the selection also stating that this was for the M3 and would i like it to be patched to R4 so yeah its a dud

1.25 is also a fake, checked it same thing happened when attempting to patch it, not real firmware

I'm having the same problem, I'm using a dslite with a real R4 card but it's not working anymore, it's not even loading up and I've tried all the current firmwares up until 1.18

Are you 100% sure it's an original R4? If so, what version was on it when it was working (showed on the bottom screen after it was turned on)?
HH.

Back