New R4 Kernel 1.19

if you believe everything that is writen about the r4 team then they disbanded some time ago so any updated firmware that appears is proberbly fake.
why do you want to know if it is fake or not?

would like to know if it is fake or not as my R4 card will not play alot of the new games out and dont wont to put a fake firmware on the card in case it goes balls up

cheers

would like to know if it is fake or not as my R4 card will not play alot of the new games out and dont wont to put a fake firmware on the card in case it goes balls up

cheers

It won't break it if you put the wrong firmware on, it'll just stick at the 'loading' screen. If it does that just put V1.18 back on. Sounds like you need an update though if new games ain't playing.
Good luck,
HH.

thanks happy H that is what i am trying to find out m8 what is the last firmware for the R4 as i have the 1.18 on my card ??? is there a 1.19 ??

thanks

My boy's got V1.18 on his card & ain't found a game it won't play (Carnival games 1st backup we tried didn't work but newer version works ok). What games do you have a problem with?
I thought V1.18 was the latest for original R4's. Clone R4's are up at V1.23 I think. Your link you posted earlier confuses things somewhat, who knows for sure. You can only try the different versions & see if they work on your R4.
Good luck,
HH.

cant get sims kingdom or tinkerbell to work

thanks for your reply

cant get sims kingdom or tinkerbell to work

thanks for your reply

2840 - My Sims Kingdom works ok on V1.18 for me, took maybe 10 secs longer to load than other games, some saving game message on the screen even though it hadn't been played yet but game defo works. Not sure why yours doesn't work but don't think you've anything to lose by trying newer firmware. If I were you I'd make sure I have a copy of the firmware you've got on there just now. Try putting V1.23 on & see if it works, if not I'd either go back down the clone versions (1.22 then 1.21 etc) or go back to the V1.18 you have now, it's only a few games after all.
Up to you.
HH.

Emm.. I wonder if this is officeal v1.19.
I will give it a try.

Emm.. I wonder if this is officeal v1.19.
I will give it a try.

Did you manage to download it. The server is asking me for a username & password.

Does anyone know what i need to enter to get the 1.19 firmware

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i think it's a fake file. Every fake r4 site has the same website. They look identical. Nevermind. Time to move on i guess. :(

Last edited:
r4ds people broke up ages ago, you wont see any "real updates"

dont no if of any interest to anyone but im using 1.21. works fine

1.19 does work on my r4ds. But i wouldl ike to have a newer version to have star wars clone wars work. Any ideas?

wonder if clone wars works on kernel 1.25
in 53 mins @2.5kbps il know lol

Back