New patches for TM68/6900Super

Hi xxxxx, just to tell,

the new used viaccess 5.0 TNT Sat uses long ecm, aes keys are known in order to use the smartcard but only by means of oscam , you can only share the new smartcard TNTat 19E with oscam between oscam as most emu (like TM) do not handle the new long ecm ...

Hi wolftje m8

you are saying that you are watching all the HD channels on 19.2e Arte HD, Penthouse HD, M6 HD, W9 HD, Ushuaia HD, France 2 HD, Blackbelt HD, TCM HD, 13EME RUE HD, CANAL+ CINEMA HD, CANAL+ FAMILY HD from oscam between oscam can you watch them right now m8. because I lost all this for a 2 weeks now before it was working fine

all the SD channels are still working fine at the monment

Last edited:
On the french forums they say you need hypercam or oscam in order to see tntsat HD channels with tntSat viaccess 5 smartcard.
But Reshare is only possible between oscam ....
Also it seem that viaccess 5 implements anticardshare measurements... Max 2 sids or something, I think it is not clear at this very moment....

Do you remember a while ago BISfr channels which wre switched towards viaccess Secure. then they swicth back because lot sof people had problems.

Maybe TNT sat is testing new coding ....

@wolftje xxxxxx. Your drifting off topic here, this thread is for 68/69 tm f/w updates. You should open a new thread as many peeps who could have comments worth noting may not even see this thread.

Back to patches.
I have gone back to 726p,for pltvee at 10e.good stable picture.
But whwn i change channels and change back i lose the sound on this channel is that normal.
I have done the factory reset etc.
Only way to get sound back is menu then exit.

Last edited:
Back to patches.
But whwn i change channels and change back i lose the sound on this channel is that normal.

No mate its not normal, as apart from not getting Bulsat or 7 day EPG its near perfect for ME on 726P!:drink:

Back to patches.

Actually just thought mate - do you lose audio on PLTV at 10E on patch 726P or 750P are you saying please?
I've assumed you meant on 726P, which for ME is perfect and no picture jerking, whereas on 750P the audio gradually goes out of sync and the picture soon gets jerky - especially on 'live' games - hence I'm now on 726P until Phantom & co. sort this long standong problem out on anxiously awaited new patch 751P!!!
Please confirm I've now understood you properly please mate as I felt your post could be read in more than ONE way maybe??:drink:

Actually just thought mate - do you lose audio on PLTV at 10E on patch 726P or 750P are you saying please?
I've assumed you meant on 726P, which for ME is perfect and no picture jerking, whereas on 750P the audio gradually goes out of sync and the picture soon gets jerky - especially on 'live' games - hence I'm now on 726P until Phantom & co. sort this long standong problem out on anxiously awaited new patch 751P!!!
Please confirm I've now understood you properly please mate as I felt your post could be read in more than ONE way maybe??:drink:

No my problem is with 726p.if i change channels and then change back to pltv there is no audio unless i press menu exit or flick between audio channels and back and then the sound returns.When there is sound it is perfectly synchronised.Just a pain changing channels and then having to press other buttons to recover the sound.

No my problem is with 726p.if i change channels and then change back to pltv there is no audio unless i press menu exit or flick between audio channels and back and then the sound returns.When there is sound it is perfectly synchronised.Just a pain changing channels and then having to press other buttons to recover the sound.

1) Go to Menu
2) Go to Edit Channels
3) Go to Add Channels
4) Transponder Select 11387 V 30000
5) Channel Name,using your remote enter PREMIER LEAGUE HD write down with the keyboard
6) Channel Type > TV
7) Video PID 0601
8) Audio PID 0602
9) PCR PID 0601
10) Video Type H264
11) Audio Type MPEG2
then Exit button and save the changes
Select PREMIER LEAGUE HD, channel and using your remote enter 8280 add BISS Key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Click the Exit button and save the changes and audio it should work fine m8 >> on 726p

1) Go to Menu
2) Go to Edit Channels
3) Go to Add Channels
5) Channel Name,using your remote enter CHELSEA TV write down with the keyboard
6) Channel Type > TV
7) Video PID 0501
8) Audio PID 0502
9) PCR PID 0501
10) Video Type MPEG2
11) Audio Type MPEG2
Select CHELSEA TV channel and using your remote enter 8280 add BISS Key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Click the Exit button and save the changes and audio it should work fine m8 >> on 726p

1) Go to Menu
2) Go to Edit Channels
3) Go to Add Channels
5) Channel Name,using your remote enter PREMIER LEAGUE HD write down with the keyboard
6) Channel Type > TV
7) Video PID 0601
8) Audio PID 0602
9) PCR PID 0601
10) Video Type H264
11) Audio Type MPEG2
Select PREMIER LEAGUE HD, channel and using your remote enter 8280 add BISS Key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Click the Exit button and save the changes and audio it should work fine m8 >> on 726p

Works perfectly using this method.A BIG thankyou for your help on this.

Back