New patches for TM68/6900Super

@Phantom & Co. (With thanks to xxxxxx for the framework of all this!)

New patch 750p for TM6900HD Super

First I loaded the patch 750p in conjunction with 'original' firmware 748
then folowed by factory resets between stages

tested

on 8281 CCcam 2.0.11 channels opened immediately
39e Bulsat SD + HD on Bulcrypt 100% ok
28.2East Sky UK HD 100% ok
23.5East CanalDigitaal on HD 100% ok - but took 3-5mins to open
13.East Sly Italia HD 100% ok
13East POLSAT HD 100% ok
13East Cyfra HD 100% ok
13East NOVA SD 100% ok
13East Jazeera Sport 1-10 + 1HD+2HD 100% ok
16East DIGITALB SD 100% ok
16.East Tring Digital 100% ok
19.2East Digital spain HD 100% ok
19.2East C NL 100% ok
19.2East C France SD + hd 100% ok
7.East DigiTurk 100% ok
4.8East Viasat 100% ok
0.8West CanalDigitaal SD+ HD/UPC Direct/FocusSat/Digi TV 100% ok
7.West Jazeera Sport 1-10 + 1HD+2HD 100% ok
30.West Zon TV Cabo/ Meo/D+ 100% ok

on 8281 on NewcamD channels opened immediately - I only have Nline for Sly UK however!
28.2East Sky UK HD 100% ok

Also fixed >> the motor doesn't stop any more when changing the channel while motor changes position 100% ok

tested All Softcams keys
same freezing problem on the French SD channels >>>>> (e.g. France 0, TMC, Gulli - but the HD 100% ok
Bulsat on 39E Irdeto 2 channels opening fine 100% ok
Canal digitaal NL @ 19.2East channels irdeto2 key down
Rai @13°East 10992 V 27500 Seca channels opening fine 100% ok
AustriaSat Cryptoworks @ 19.2East channels opening fine 100% ok
ORF Digital + HD Cryptoworks @ 19.2East channels opening fine 100% ok
Mezzo 12245 H 27500 @ 13East channel opening fine 100% ok
Ant 1 europe @ 39East 11052 V 30000 channel opening fine 100% ok
12111 H 27500 Sirius 4 @ 4.8°East Cryptoworks channels opening fine 100% ok

tested
PLTV HD 10E still the same problem after 3-5 mins starts jerkiness and the voice does not match with the lips of the person - audio sync still out
NB: This is not QUITE so bad as on 749P but still unwatchable without constantly changing channels!

On TM6900HD Super SCT HD you go to that channel you be watching it and the pictures stays frozen and the sound keep going. and you go to an other channel you go back to it again and it starts normal and then the picture stays froz. and the sound keep going.

For me its still very big improvment using my TM6900HD Super - even PVR EPG recording seems to be ok again - so far!

all that has to be fixed SCT HD @ 13E and PLTV HD @ 10E and on Softcams key French SD channels. and TM6900 will be working perfect again

on CCcam French SD + HD channels opening fine

Please provide more feedback for Phantom in this thread!:drink:

Last edited:
New patch 750p for TM6900HD Super

Many thanks Phantom. Glad to see update notes with this Patch.

750p over 747stb

8281 not tested as do not have server for this.

tested All Softcams keys
same freezing problem on the French TNT SD channels,HD ok
Bulsat on 39E Irdeto 2 channels opening fine ok
Canal digitaal NL @ 19.2East channels irdeto2 key down cannot test
Rai @13°East 10992 V 27500 Seca channels ok
AustriaSat Cryptoworks @ 19.2East channels ok
ORF Digital + HD Cryptoworks @ 19.2East channels ok
Mezzo 12245 H 27500 @ 13East channel ok
Ant 1 europe @ 39East 11052 V 30000 channel ok
12111 H 27500 Sirius 4 @ 4.8°East Cryptoworks channels ok

PVR record/Playback seems ok. Further testing as was very erratic on 749p

Motor tracking seems ok.

Pvr Record/Playback seems ok
PLTV will check this when I watch football at weekend.

Looking good Phantom. Many thanks for ongoing support.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that still had to re-enter all Biss keys again when moving from patch 726P to patch 750P - so this STILL not sorted by Phantom yet either!
Had to re-enter them again after moving back to 726P from 750P!:Mad2:

Forgot to mention that still had to re-enter all Biss keys again when moving from patch 726P to patch 750P - so this STILL not sorted by Phantom yet either!
Had to re-enter them again after moving back to 726P from 750P!:Mad2:

Hi holmroad
After loading new Patch 750p as with 749p did not loose Biss Codes.
Only difference from you I went from 737p ( via 748stb orig) to 750p

This was my procedure:-
Upload Channel Data.
Factory Reset
Load 748.stb Orig
Factory Reset
Load Patch 750p
Load Addon
Reload channel list

Re enter Motor Usuals Lat and Long
Set Preferences.

Hi holmroad
After loading new Patch 750p as with 749p did not loose Biss Codes.
Only difference from you I went from 737p ( via 748stb orig) to 750p

This was my procedure:-
Upload Channel Data.
Factory Reset
Load 748.stb Orig
Factory Reset
Load Patch 750p
Load Addon
Reload channel list

Re enter Motor Usuals Lat and Long
Set Preferences.

Interesting that mate - maybe its the old patch 726P which fails to 'keep' the Biss keys mentioned then, rather than blaming the current firmware?
I also NEVER re enter the USALs, but only remove the password & edit the time preferences!
I also used to use 737P, that being the last patch in most peoples' eyes before things went so downhill - but I also found that PLTV HD on 10E was still a 'little' jerky - plus audio sync went out on that too - and so now go right back to 726P, as the 8281 functions seem to be at its best on that patch!
I do however USUALLY reload the softcam (even though its not supposed to be really necessary once loaded previously) and had wondered if that was my error, but I didnt do that with patch 750P so assume its not that!

So yet again, we are requesting Phantom & co. to merge all the 'best' points from patches 726P, 737P and the latest improvements (e.g. EPG) into just ONE 'universal' patch which contains them all!
This was first requested well over a year ago - and I personally feel that we are not TOO far off getting that perfection!

Really don't get it why PLTV HD at 10E is proving to be such a problem, unless its to do with available space/memory within the patches?
Once PLTV is COMPLETELY sorted, then from a TM6900HD Super's point of view, we'll be all but 'there'!!

Please keep trying Phantom - we really DO appreciate your continued efforts - and we are SO near now!!:drink:

So near yet so far away !!! after nearly 3 years we are no closer to the perfect patch than 7.26p,

Thanks to holmroad for his detailed report nice work m8 also thanks to the Phantom & his team,

Maybe what we seek is not possible with this receiver ? so back to 7.26p for me,

Looking forward to TM using all this constructive feedback to include in their next generation of satellite receivers :thumbsup:

So near yet so far away !!! after nearly 3 years we are no closer to the perfect patch than 7.26p,

Thanks to holmroad for his detailed report nice work m8 also thanks to the Phantom & his team,

Maybe what we seek is not possible with this receiver ? so back to 7.26p for me,

Looking forward to TM using all this constructive feedback to include in their next generation of satellite receivers :thumbsup:

Fair comment mate - but not just NEW receivers surely - what we ALL surely yearn for is that the patches come out in an acceptable form/standard for our CURRENT hard earned receivers?:drink:

Decided today to risk loading latest patch for my 6800 s+ The 7 day epg now sort of works as it did in previous patches. If you leave it updating epg for more than 20 secs or so it reboots the stb. If you exit epg just a sec after you see the channel info populating then its ok and all epg data seems to have loaded and channels still clear. So although this feature is an improvement on the last patch, we are no further forward as this feature did work once on an older patch. Audio levels default to medium so no change there.

@manic. I did do a factory reset in between as usual.

The stb also has a few problems with losing signal in various menu's. A reboot sorts the lost signal issue which is a right pain when editing channels etc. Also just found another problem but not sure if its patch specific. Just editing my favourite lists and its only possible to store 120 channels in each favourite list which prevents my lists emulating a certain list from 28.2.

@manic. I did do a factory reset in between as usual.

The stb also has a few problems with losing signal in various menu's. A reboot sorts the lost signal issue which is a right pain when editing channels etc. Also just found another problem but not sure if its patch specific. Just editing my favourite lists and its only possible to store 120 channels in each favourite list which prevents my lists emulating a certain list from 28.2.

Thanks for your feedback AS ALWAYS mate - lets hope Phantom & TM are reading our feedback here - so we can hopefully look forward to a new 'super' patch 751P - and all the other patches for ALL the TM range too!:Biggrin2:

Tried replying to your PM yesterday, but your box was full!
Not sure about channels you mention, never heard of them actually!
What freq are they on please mate?:Biggrin2:

Tried replying to your PM yesterday, but your box was full!
Not sure about channels you mention, never heard of them actually!
What freq are they on please mate?:Biggrin2:

12441 V --> Kombat Sport
12168 V --> BlackBelt TV
12012 V --> Canal+ HD

Thanks for info mate - which satellite too please?:Biggrin2:

12441 V --> Kombat Sport
12168 V --> BlackBelt TV
12012 V --> Canal+ HD

if you are speaking abut sureing blocked on CS at the monment channels thru Viaccess with new nano

look on post 7 @ https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/293358/

I hope it not gone like these. they be block for 8 months on CS
16 east MaxTV Croatia not working FlySat MaxTV Croatia Packages
16 east Total TV + pink not working FlySat Total TV Packages
42 east D smart SD + HD not working FlySat D-Smart Packages
39 east Dolce SD + HD not working FlySat Dolce Packages
7 east DigiTurk workin SD card Cryptoworks >> HD not working on IRDETO FlySat DigiTurk Packages

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the replies, but has anyone yet managed to open/find our friend cryptosat's channels?:Biggrin2:

Hi xxxxx, just to tell,

the new used viaccess 5.0 TNT Sat uses long ecm, aes keys are known in order to use the smartcard but only by means of oscam , you can only share the new smartcard TNTat 19E with oscam between oscam as most emu (like TM) do not handle the new long ecm ...

Back