NEW Kryptview A790T

the boxes have a sw update feature
how do ya get into that mate, not that iv got the remote like anyway but good for ruture ref, have to get the remote off him when i see him next!

how do ya get into that mate, not that iv got the remote like anyway but good for ruture ref, have to get the remote off him when i see him next!

get it from your remote control

menu .... installation ...... 0000 .....S/W update

hes give me it for free mate so worth keeping, if the servers werent down would these boxes still be up and running though with the right firmware, have no clue with these boxes personally!

Assaid above go into Menu, Installation 0000.

If the box has a line saying S/W update it has sotftware that will work if and when the server is up and running. If there si nto a S/W Update facility the box would require flashing.

just got 1 of these boxes a790T are they any good in the uk anymore

To all intents and purposes the 790 is identical to the standard UK Kryptview box. Its only difference was a tuner difference to cater for the fact that Ireland runs both dvb-c and dvb-t systems.

I believe a few were sold in the UK when the normal boxes were unavailable. They ran exactly the same firmware.

To all intents and purposes the 790 is identical to the standard UK Kryptview box. Its only difference was a tuner difference to cater for the fact that Ireland runs both dvb-c and dvb-t systems.

I believe a few were sold in the UK when the normal boxes were unavailable. They ran exactly the same firmware.
thanks nozzer hopefully they get the servers back online soon so i can test it out, not even bothered plugging it in yet as theres little point!

turn on

All going well we will be back up and running tomorrow no time scale just tomorrow!! It will be an incremented come back certain channels at a time, I do not have the order of which will come back first? But it will be over a few day's, the HD part that has been mentioned before I am also led to believe is true and should be running in May

Re: turn on

All going well we will be back up and running tomorrow no time scale just tomorrow!! It will be an incremented come back certain channels at a time, I do not have the order of which will come back first? But it will be over a few day's, the HD part that has been mentioned before I am also led to believe is true and should be running in May
so will we will just have to flash the new firmware 2moro when released and see what happens, will you pm me when you have to the firmware mate as im not really clued up where to get the firmware from, or will you post it on here, many thanks if ya do! :proud:

no mention of new firmware yet as old severs may just come back online,maybe channels will just work or a factory reset and scan if you can remember back that far:Clap::Clap:

Re: turn on

be patient everything will come on slowly as can see they will come and go while they work on it give it time there just finishing testing from what I have heard

just power off box router and modem for 30 secs then on:Clap::Clap:

Depends on how their setup is, if server comes back on the same details, then the boxes should already know how to find it and should automatically come back on.

If the server details have changed might need to flash new firmware, unless these boxes have some sort of auto update firmware feature..

Been using a A790T since august mate with no bother or freezing

I have a 750 and i connector does it need updated or the iconnector flashed? anyone knowwhere to find it if i need it?.

Back