The softcam is set to evocam 2.14 though but nothing

Changed to evocam still black screen

On cli image pressing the yellow button to display the current keys

it says gbox cam and has one correct key only not two lines

The softcam is set to evocam 2.14 though but nothing

Hi mate try this worked for me.

Download the roms and ftp into var\keys and scce

Then delete the files in the keylist.txt file

Change the cam to mgcam and reboot the box.

Ive been struggling with this for agaes,but thanks to the patience of the guys on here and the availiable files :) its now working.

I am still getting nothing clearing, and no keys updating. So far, I have:

Copied the roms into usr/keys and into var/scce
Cleared the keylist.txt file
started evocamd 214
rebooted box

Nothing.

tried starting mgcam1.26
rebooted box

Nothing.

Everytime i check the keys folder, the keylist.txt still has a filesize of 0 and no entries.

Checked camd_cfg, Au is {2}

Anyone any ideas??? I'm in TW area, using CLi on a 600.

Thanks

ftp these over to /usr and reboot once done retsart evocamd from softcam menu may take a min or two but should clear :)

cheers

osborne82

ftp these over to /usr and reboot once done retsart evocamd from softcam menu may take a min or two but should clear :)

cheers

osborne82

Did as suggested, and hey presto, back on. Do I take it now that this will now Autoupdate if the keys roll again?

Thanks Osborne82, much appreciated.

Did as suggested, and hey presto, back on. Do I take it now that this will now Autoupdate if the keys roll again?

Thanks Osborne82, much appreciated.

yip it has patched roms in so should be fine till the next round heheheh

cheers

osborne82

osborne82 my cli image freezes and the goes ok after about 10secs any ideas?

osborne82 my cli image freezes and the goes ok after about 10secs any ideas?

prob the version of evocamd ur using, deactivate any emu then ftp into usr/bin find evocamd maybe called something different ie evocamd_2.1 etc what ever its named rename the attached evocamd to the same as ur orignal one and ftp over replacing the one thats there
restart evocamd via menu

cheers

osborne82

ps cant rember what version the attached is as ive renamed that many times pmsl

hi ozz , a quick question , hope you can help. i.ve downloaded ginkmans backup of cli 600 with the fixed roms on and want to flash the db using dreamup,do i have to rename it {backup} and if so what will i rename it? many thanks

prob the version of evocamd ur using, deactivate any emu then ftp into usr/bin find evocamd maybe called something different ie evocamd_2.1 etc what ever its named rename the attached evocamd to the same as ur orignal one and ftp over replacing the one thats there
restart evocamd via menu

cheers

osborne82

ps cant rember what version the attached is as ive renamed that many times pmsl

Thanks for the evo2.17 but went to the cams menu i still had it on mgcam1.2 so i changed it and it been ok at the momement but i have ftp'd 2.17 anyway.

hi ozz , a quick question , hope you can help. i.ve downloaded ginkmans backup of cli 600 with the fixed roms on and want to flash the db using dreamup,do i have to rename it {backup} and if so what will i rename it? many thanks

not sure is ginkmans back up a .nfi ? if so i find it eaiser to flash via webif but dreamup should see the .nfi no problems :)

cheers

osborne82

Thanks all i am sorted with the updated image

I have posted in the DM600 section on 2 threads how i sorted this.

Thanks to all

Osbourne - you are a genius, I've spent the week trying to fix my box and you've solved my problems

Rep duely added!

has any1 got it working on the mrdudes noob image

Not me anyway and reading the posts it looks like an image change is needed.
I've put the new rom7 into var/keys and it didn't work.Im still putting keys in.
its getting montonous.

none of the fixes work for me and neither of the 2 backed-up cli-ur images either:(.

Really hoping for a new cli-ur image with AU fix integrated.

Back