New File Added: Enigma2 BBC iPlayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless they have some form of gstreamer package compiled specifically for the BH images
I have had a look around but there don't seem to be a specific gstreamer package for the blackhole images
this one is the pritz italy image, I will flash a few different ones on today and see if any other ones work.
Its a pity it don't work with this as i have used it for years and its a rock solid image otherwise:(
Thanks for your help.

I just grabbed Etlivestream from the plugins panel on pli and iplayer worked after that if that's any help to anyone?

jamesy, where on the pli add ons did you find that mate?

i couldnt find it mate lol

Menu, plugins, green button(download plugins )extensions.

i've had a look there bud,
cant seem to see a plugin called 'et-livestream'
what does the name appear as?

i've had a look there bud,
cant seem to see a plugin called 'et-livestream'
what does the name appear as?

Press menu / plugins / RED (remove plugins) extensions

if its listed here, then you already have it installed, and thats why its not showing in the available to download list

Press menu / plugins / RED (remove plugins) extensions

if its listed here, then you already have it installed, and thats why its not showing in the available to download list

no wonder lol!

when i was having problems manually installing et-livestream,
i looked under pli add ons to install it,
and i couldnt see it,
maybe i just missed it lol

works great for me on the 800se, et-live installed and runs very smoothly! great work guys looking forward to 4OD now and ITV player

works great for me on the 800se, et-live installed and runs very smoothly! great work guys looking forward to 4OD now and ITV player

ITV player is available. Check out the other thread.

dm8000 gen bbc iplayer not working tried most things still no luck at the moment using gemini 510 image had green screen dont know how to use vpn any help would be good, not use to writing in forums so hope this in right place.cheers

all working here on dbuk kept getting errors but updated packet extensions and restarted and worked first time on v3 :Cheers:

what do you do to get the extra file from where downloads is not giving it me ?????

I had no luck getting this plugin to work on the Merlin3 OE2.0 image on a Dreambox 7020HD. The plugin installed fine but when selecting a programme the programme would not start and simply remained on a black screen.

I had managed to get it working fine on a Vu+Duo using the latest OpenPLi3 image. It is nice that these catch up services have now reached Enigma2 via these plugins.

no luck getting to work on amiko alien 8900 just get green screen crash when i go to play something

i am getting the same green screen i have tried about six different images, at the moment got nemesis 2.6 on i have come to the conclusion that its something simple like knowing how to set up vpn on the box or use something like expat shield (this is for people living outside uk to be able get access to the player, but do not dare use without knowing for sure. gemini 510 image was ok the screen did not go green it just look for something if that makes sence ??? dm8000 gen box
i have vuduo + did you do any with the image or did it go straight on any help wold be good cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back