New File Added:Dreamboxuk 2.1.2 sim 210 ssl84b with sun/earth/moon boot logo

hi guys just tried to load this image dm800hd se a8p seemed to go ok but when box is booted up I get no picture just a screen with coloured lines down it...checked all connections there fine, any ideas??

If you are using an A8P sim did you flash the genuine ssl84 after before rebooting?

its ok on sim 210

try a reflash mate

tried to reflash a few times now still no joy tried another image as well that done the same thing ut when I flash the dw image that works perfect!!(guess ill just keep that one then;)

sounds like this image is just a little to dodge for me, think I'll stick to what i have, thats works ok :)

wish id done the same m8 caused me nothing but grief since I tried to flash it..farting about loading original image back then channel lists,bouquets,picons feck that this ones staying now:)

wish id done the same m8 caused me nothing but grief since I tried to flash it..farting about loading original image back then channel lists,bouquets,picons feck that this ones staying now:)

Why oh why did you not do a backup of your working image first ;)

Do you think image problems suffered by some and not others using exact same image are caused by where or whom made the box.
I find it strange that a image will be perfect on one box but no good for another box and they are the same model box??

Do you think image problems suffered by some and not others using exact same image are caused by where or whom made the box.
I find it strange that a image will be perfect on one box but no good for another box and they are the same model box??

Yes I do m8, it has nearly always been like that with Linux stb's,

At the moment I cannot flash a virgin openpli image on my box,which is a front processor v3 model,

I am going to try the same image on my other box which is a v1 as soon as I get a chance :)

ok wiz so I take it if I backup my image before a try another everything loads back in?....hmmmm now that sounds easier eh:)

so how do I do it???

ok wiz so I take it if I backup my image before a try another everything loads back in?....hmmmm now that sounds easier eh:)

so how do I do it???

Have a look in the enigma2 plugin downloads,
I uploaded NFI backup plugin a couple of days ago,install it and set the working directory to your USB or hdd ,

Then use it to backup your image,it backs up everything :)

if im installing it with dream control centre which folder does it go in m8??

if im installing it with dream control centre which folder does it go in m8??

I never use DCC m8,dont like it at all,but if I remember correctly there is a ipk tab in dcc which does it for you I think,

But normally it would go in the /tmp folder :)

sorted thanx m8;)

out of interest what do u use instead of dcc then??

Hi AJT

tca here . i done what you suggested flashed my box with Dreamboxuk 2.1.2 sim 210 ssl84b with sun/earth/moon boot logo .

the quality picture is poor , im 94% full on memory . before i was never than 76%

what wrong please

in advance thank you

TCA

Hi AJT

tca here . i done what you suggested flashed my box with Dreamboxuk 2.1.2 sim 210 ssl84b with sun/earth/moon boot logo .

the quality picture is poor , im 94% full on memory . before i was never than 76%

what wrong please

in advance thank you

TCA

Hi mate i have no idea why your picture is poor quality or what your memory is up to.
All i know is this image is very good and stable so we need to find out why it is not playing for you.

What box do you have??? and what sim is in the box??. you need to post that info as i can not remember every conversation mate.

Last edited:
Hi mate i have no idea why your picture is poor quality or what your memory is up to.
All i know is this image is very good and stable so we need to find out why it is not playing for you.

What box do you have??? and what sim is in the box??. you need to post that info as i can not remember every conversation mate.

you posted this..
,i have downloaded this image DreamboxUK_v2.1.1_SIM2_84A_DM800SE (1).nfi

did you flash the correct bootloader?
I gave you Dreamboxuk 2.1.2 with moon boot logo : Dreamboxuk 2.1.2 with earth/moon/sun boot logo.DM800SE CLONE IMAGE SIM210 SSL84B Based on openpli 2.1 ... ..and bootloader.ssl84b
where did you get the image you downloaded and flashed from?

Last edited:
Hi AJT

my box is dm800se clone sim 210 . I have flashed what you email First time the picture was poor and my memory was up to 94%.
Second time I load the boot loader first then the image and the loader again
Picture quality was the same but this time no sound at all

So I reflashed my box with my old picture

What I do need now is a config cccam 2.0.9 for dbuk

I think that the problem this picture come with cccam 2.21 and to un smoothly I need 2.09 . I downloaded it and put it on softcam and when I want to use it I got the message error reading web page

Thank you very much for your help

TCA

Hi AJT

my box is dm800se clone sim 210 . I have flashed what you email First time the picture was poor and my memory was up to 94%.
Second time I load the boot loader first then the image and the loader again
Picture quality was the same but this time no sound at all

So I reflashed my box with my old picture

What I do need now is a config cccam 2.0.9 for dbuk

I think that the problem this picture come with cccam 2.21 and to un smoothly I need 2.09 . I downloaded it and put it on softcam and when I want to use it I got the message error reading web page

Thank you very much for your help

TCA

The version of cam wont effect the picture quality,
have you tried going into AV settings and changing things in there,as what is the default on one image maybe different on another image

Back