New File Added: OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-DAILYBUILD by gjstroom

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by gsmtech:

OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-DAILYBUILD by gjstroom

OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-DAILYBUILD by gjstroom

New image with SIM2 SSL84b and 'tweaked' 20120706 drivers.
PLi switched to 0328 drivers, so with this updated version you can do a safe online update until Pli decides to update again...
I also included the new OpenPLi 3.0 bootlogo's, they have a nice fresh 'look'.

This image is a 100% build image from OpenPLi source, it uses tweaked 0328 drivers, which runs all plugins without patching.
You can use the update function, but if the PLi team switches to a new driver or ssl you may end up with a non functional box (which is an easy fix).
Check the PLi openembedded shortlog to be sure !

There's no active development for OpenPLi 2.1 any longer. Pli's customized Enigma2 is still maintained and is present in this image.
You can find all Enigma2 changes here.

Features:
source: daily fresh
drivers: 2012-07-06 (bcm7405.ko date 2011-11-09)
bootloader: ssl84b
size:43.8 mb

Bootlogo:
standard bootlogo from OpenPLi 3.0

Plugins:
No additional plugins installed, use the plugins menu and download with the green button.

Image flashing:
Be sure you have SSL84 on your box, if you get the "INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)" error, flash SSL84 first and try again.
If your box is already at SSL84x you can flash the image immediately, the new SSL84b is included in the image !
Internet Explorer (recommended)
DreamUp
Powercycle after flashing

Skins:
PLi-HD

Daily fresh download:

Download

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for bit of advice, downloaded previous update to this by gjstroom (not this particular version) and my media players buttons are laid out very oddly! For example to pause the playback, have to go into "help" and select "pause". The play/pause button only works when restarting.

Any way these buttons within media-player can be amended?

Hello,

I have a dm800se sim 2.01. The previous release used to work but with this one, I get an error after flashing.

I get a green screen at the end of loading, talking about permanenttimeshift enabled. Impossible to boot completely...

Back