new duo 2

patmyhead

Reaction score
it arrived today :xmas:
loaded the bootloader ok then BlackHole Vu+ Duo2 v. 2.0.5 IPTV Special By Ferret again loaded fine only problem i have is the cccam 213 keeps freezing this cam worked ok on my duo before it got the red light problem hoping to get that sorted tonite

any ideas why the cam keeps freezing? also how can i load the ts panel it dont show up in the addons ,well if it does i cant see it

is it possible to transfer my recordings from the duo to the new duo 2 as i still have a lot of programs to watched

There is CCcam 2.3.0 on there as well try that but I doubt very much it is emu related more like who your connected to.

To install the tspanel

FTP it to the tmp folder and then Press green then yellow and choose manual install. Highlight the file name press ok and it will install.

You could see if it available for download from the blackhole server

Green then Yellow and choose addons im not sure if its there I never really use the TS Panel.

repair on duo red light did not work so it seems it is fugged
i have loaded a vti image & the cam works fine with no problems so line is ok but i would like to use the BH image, how do i access the cams i cannot find them, on the vti cams are easy to find

i have never yet managed to ftp to a duo can not get my head around it am using DCC so have relied on backup image then customize that

black hole images you have to ftp cccam yourself ftp to tmp folder and then Press green then yellow and blue button to start cam
here is cccam for black hole

Attachments

• cccam-2.3.0_blackhole2_all.ipk
    588.6 KB · Views: 5
i have re downloaded Ferrets image & i am impressed cccam works great & so much else on therenever had so much choice before thanks Ferret i must have had a glitch when i first loaded it
just a couple of things i need to do how do i mount the hard disc it shows as there but i cannot find howto mount it

on cross epg i press multi then blue button for next epg then shows whats on but no description of the event unless i press the epg button again how do i set the epg to auto show the description as i scroll down the list

in the tuner menu only 2 tuners are shown A & B the other Tuner module C & D do not feature could this be a faulty tuner

i have re downloaded Ferrets image & i am impressed cccam works great & so much else on therenever had so much choice before thanks Ferret i must have had a glitch when i first loaded it
just a couple of things i need to do how do i mount the hard disc it shows as there but i cannot find howto mount it

on cross epg i press multi then blue button for next epg then shows whats on but no description of the event unless i press the epg button again how do i set the epg to auto show the description as i scroll down the list

in the tuner menu only 2 tuners are shown A & B the other Tuner module C & D do not feature could this be a faulty tuner

sorted mounting the hard drive ok
Pat

Take the lid off

And remove the second tuner and reinstall it power back on and see if your tuner is now present.

have done as you suggested but still not showing up
also tried other images with same result only firsr tuner module showing

Take the lid off

And remove the second tuner and reinstall it power back on and see if your tuner is now present.

Swap that tuner into the slot the working tuner is in, if it still shows no tuner it is faulty mate.

have swapped them over still only the first tuner A & B showing in config but the swapped tuner shows no signal at all
C & D tuner does not show in config
i would have thought that if the tuner was faulty it should not show up in config A & B but the working tuner should show as tuner C & D

have swapped them over still only the first tuner A & B showing in config but the swapped tuner shows no signal at all
C & D tuner does not show in config
i would have thought that if the tuner was faulty it should not show up in config A & B but the working tuner should show as tuner C & D

So both tuner work in one of the tuner slots ?

new tuner arrived today fitted it & it registered as tuner C ok so hopefully all should work now
thanks to all the help given in this saga

Easy then tuner is dead send it back to your supplier

Back