Hi All

I just purchased another DM800S from yaoxin

1.bootloader 75#
2 sim2.01
3.GP4.60 Installed
4.with fan(quiet)
5.tuner rev k
6.one year warranty

My first one from them I installed Nabilosat BH 0.12 for DM800 Patched for BL72 As I didnt know it came with 75 bootloader

With this one do I install Nabilo with boot loader 75 or install Nabilosat BH 0.12 for DM800 Patched for BL72 again? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hope that all made sense!!

:)

r the latest clones still bootloader 72 just set to report as though they r 75? I am not sure but if you flash with the 75 image you can just re-flash with the 72 using null modem and dream up if you get the ca error.

r the latest clones still bootloader 72 just set to report as though they r 75? I am not sure but if you flash with the 75 image you can just re-flash with the 72 using null modem and dream up if you get the ca error.

Cheers mate. I just don't want to brick it..... I have never had a problem with bootloader 72 so is there a great advantage to leave it at 75 (for a clone)?

I installed Nabilosat BH 0.12 for DM800 Patched for BL72 on my exact clone mate, works fine.

i'm no expert cos i've only just got myself one of these , infact with the exact bootloader and sim, and i dont know if its important but ive found a selection of image's that are patched with this set up so i have flashed with one (blackhole hyperspace ) and all's ok ,the thing is where i got this image from ,the people who posted said not to flash any other image unless its been patched for these things . so be careful

cheers for your help guys . I am going to put Nabilosat BH 0.12 for DM800 Patched for BL72 on it as it seemed to work fine for the first box I put it on :)

i try box from dvbkey.com
that's box can flash original drive from officeal website
it's have many IMG for dreambox800HD clone ,IMG update everyday
i think it's nice new for clone box user

Just how much longer is satkr going to be allowed to plug his site, this has been going on for weeks will someone please ban him.

i can confirm.
buyed a dm800hd with gemini & second stage 75 sim 2.01.

Flashed with another image ,edg nemesis with ss75, won't work. error Ca.
don't know why, but sim 2.01 accept now only ss72.
Tryed with update program 2.00 to 2.01 , sim detected 2.01, so con't write ss75 again.....

someone has the same problem?
regards

As you quoted yourself...the ss you received with the box is a 72 + a dummy 75 indicator.
By installing another SS you simply removed that dummy indicator.

So: you were in SS72 and....you will stay at 72.

Sorry guys,
does somebody know where I can buy a dreambox 800?
I read some posts about a couple of sellers and there are not very good indeed.

Cheers,

biru

Not personally, but he says any faulty kit is replaced directly by him not return to China job. Any postage return costs can be offset against later purchases. Seems sound enough guy.

I think I'll start with ordering a tuner and go from there.

Thanks m8

That guy who owns supersatshop is ace.

He helped me sort some Clone issues out via MSN & I never even bought my box from him - top guy !!

cool. Thats what I was after. A recomendation. Sounds a good place to use then. Sensible prices without the whole china crap that usually goes with it.

Cheers guys

Back