new 1000 series patch 13/7/7

this should help digi, ive taken this form a tut from another forum, this is how i did it with my tm9100
1st install gbox 2.1 cam

2nd copy the text below in to a file.txt :

CAMNAME="Gbox"
USERNAME=""
ZAPTIME=8
CAMID=970
DVBSET=1
INFOFILE="ecm.info"
# end

# This method cleans up /tmp folder of gbox files
remove_tmp ()
{
rm -rf /tmp/*info* /tmp/*gbox* /tmp/*online* /tmp/*share* /tmp/atack* /tmp/debug*
}

# This method Gbox (That order)
start_cam ()
{
/var/bin/gbox &
}

# This method stops gbox and then calles the tmp cleanup method
stop_cam ()
{
touch /tmp/gbox.kill
/bin/prockill gbox
remove_tmp
}

case "$1" in
start)
echo "[SCRIPT] $1: $CAMNAME"
start_cam
;;
stop)
echo "[SCRIPT] $1: $CAMNAME"
stop_cam
;;
restart)
echo "Restaring $CAMNAME"
stop_cam
start_cam
;;
*)
"$0" stop
exit 1
;;
esac

exit 0

Rename this file.txt to: gbox_cam.sh

Ftp this file to: var/script

telnet:
cd var/script
chmod 744 gbox_cam.sh

then you just need to setup you cwshare.cfg and add it to var/keys and dont forget to chmod to 744.

dont suppose you have a link for gbox you could pm me m8?

ive reflashed a dreambox for what im trying but cant for the life of me find gbox anywhere

@ digi if you get stuck for above put on a post, ive got a full suite, can't message you or send you a pm

hey digi just seen on this new patch discovery chanels areopen and etreme sports will this last long

cant say m8

sometimes they last minutes and new keys have to be entered, sometimes they last for months

has anyone got this working yet just installed a 25 me null modem cable and update the keys successfully so i think the cable is working ok

but know comes the big challenge can i get the box to sssp

lol

any help much appreciated or a tut

i have been told to use sharepack is this right

i know i keep saying it lol but sharemax is easy to set up m8 i had it up in seconds and i had never used it before fair enough id used gbox before but that bit is also pretty easy, give it a go m8

ok mate i will give it a go what servers do u use or shoul i have to pay for them ?

cheers yorkie1

ok mate i will give it a go what servers do u use or shoul i have to pay for them ?

cheers yorkie1

Would also be interested in a server that you can pay for as my Art card runs out shortly.

Cheers.

Are you sure that Sharemax works with the Technmate receivers.

I have read elsewhere that only WSP works with Technomate.

If anyone can confirm this or otherwise I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rob.

people have got it working with gbox based servers, i tried everything i could think of to connect to a newcs server with no joy

Back