new 1000 series patch 13/7/7

i think the other site is a cover for something else to do with these recievers.

why would a site write a code for something that they dont/wont talk about and implement it into a hugely popular bit of kit? then tell thousands of people theres a nice surprise in this release but we wont tell you how to use it, technomate themselfs cant release this sort of software for their recievers, but with an anonymous outlet they could

that seems to be right mate for someone on his own to produce something like this would be well outstanding

it might be and if the case well done that man (DM)

do any of u sactually use this stuff or is it all a big waste of time i don't want to run ALL THIS CABLE AND IT NOT REALLY BE WORTH the while if u get what i mean

cherrs again

search trigger

sssptechnomate
sssp technomate

bring on the googlebots ;)

all other sites are telling people to google sssp technomate instead of telling them how to use it, so once the google searchbots have indexed this page every member from the 'other' forums who does that search will be directed here ;)

sneaky lol, we dont need to be advertised on other forums when theyre doing it for us

any advice on file share servers and where do i find them ?

cheers yorkie1

got it all going, the software even recognises the card in the dreambox ;) but not clearing channels, im sooo close lol

Cheers marra. I've heard of CS servers using gbox, newcamd etc. Is this new TM feature supportive of all CS servers ie. does it support the different emus?

hi davie yes m8 this is tm1500 answer to cs, if im right the diferent kinds of emus will work newcamd/gbox etc, when sharemax boots before it opens the dos window another plugin pops up called c/s client if you wanted to use newcamd/cccam/newcs servers you would type the server details in there (click add on left in the middle) i think digi posted a link in this post which will be useful for newcamd, hope this helps.

i am using wsp 0.96 got green light on newcamd and got tuner1 : Server started at port 6001!
and a load of other stuff coming up .right i get 2 the point new 2 this do i need 2 leave my stb connected 2 my pc at all times so i can watch watever its sending down my nill modem .i am baffeld here thanks: multi :

I keep getting bad signatures or ecm/emm too long. Any ideas?

i had that message while trying to get it working with newcs, i found that the server name in the top left corner of the bottom window was incorrect, sorting that solved that error, but i still couldnt get it to talk to a newcs server

right now im reflashing a dreambox to setup as a gbox server and going to try getting a 1000 and a 1500 working at once with it (i need a quick tut on gbox lol)

i had that message while trying to get it working with newcs, i found that the server name in the top left corner of the bottom window was incorrect, sorting that solved that error, but i still couldnt get it to talk to a newcs server

right now im reflashing a dreambox to setup as a gbox server and going to try getting a 1000 and a 1500 working at once with it (i need a quick tut on gbox lol)

not quite sure what you mean by bottom window

ive been trying to get my tm1500 talking with my tm9100 today digi and ive got as far as gbox reporting attacks from my other comp connected to my tm1500 i must be missing something but at this point the only idea i have is something wrong in my cwshare.cfg.
i dont want to talk out of line but if i was anyone reading this i would definatly use the method i described i havent tried it with newcamd or any other than gbox and the only slightly hard bit is getting a server other than that its straight forward, am i right in thinking there is not any difference other than the way they are set up (gbox compared to newcamd) as every bit of info/server ive seen only seems to be for a few cards where the gbox way carry more (alot)

Back