digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Premiere, TPS, Multivision, TV Globo, Cards fixed 13/07/2007

New Software added 13-07-07

1. 4102 key added
2. SSSP added

sssp is some sort of card share solution from what i can gather, im looking into more info on it

EDIT:

SSSP is a comunication protocol used between the computer and the STB (receiver) to clear channels via networked receivers.

Last edited:
bit more info on SSSP, the people who release the patch are very reluctant to even talk about it, let alone help get it working :(

Not Darkmans site said:
To use ShareMax, follow the following Steps:

1) Unzip the file on a Folder, you should have a SGBox sub-folder.
2) Configure your cwshare.cfg file and put into SGBox folder.
3) On Humax Receiver Set on Menu -- ToH -- Config
-- CAID Preselect to CARD+EMU+S or CARD+S+EMU
-- Card Blocker to ECM+EMM
-- Sharing Protocol to SSSP
4) Connect your PC to your STB with Null Modem Cable
5) Run ShareMax and Configure the Correct COM port.
6) Open the ports used in cwshare files IN/OUT in your Firewall.
7) First time you move to a Srambled Channel, a DOS windows will open(GBox) and connect to your CS...

Note:
=====
-- You cannot Share your CARD in Humax, it is only taking and cannot share your CARD with others at the moment.
-- Example of cwshare.cfg:
M: { xxxxx.dyndns.org { 123ABC45 }}
D: { yyyyy.dyndns.org { 1234 2345 { 456XYZ45 { 5 5 }}}}
I: { 09 }
X: { 30 }
N: { 00 01 03 00 4000 6000 }

xxxxx.dyndns.org your server and 123ABC45 is your password
yyyyy.dyndns.org Share Server, 1234 2345 ports used, 456XYZ45 Server password, 5 5 share level

You can repeat D: line for other Share Servers

Hope will help,

so other than card haring the only extra on this patch is the 4102 key, am i right in saying. If so what does this key open?

so other than card haring the only extra on this patch is the 4102 key

i think the 4102 is tv globo (portuguese), i may be wrong though

as for the card sharing, this is a massive bonus for technomate 1000 series owners and has been eagerly awaited for a very long time

to me though it seems strange that the 1000 being the most supported reciever after linux based ones only gets this update AFTER technomate shift ALL of the first generation 9100 recievers that they were stuck with, too much of a coincidence

Am I right in thinking that you'll need to have your pc on running this "server software" whenever you want to use this new SSSP feature on the TM?

Marra, I'd also greatly appreciate an explanation on how to set it up.

Cheers.

sorry to take so long i had a late one last night lol, anyway its pretty much like the guide for the humax but less messing about, basically you will need,

-a broadband connection
-cwshare.cfg = the file that holds your share peers
which basically is,

M: { your dns here { your pass here}} ( pass = 8 digits long containing 1-9 and a-f )
D: { who your sharing with dns here { 1111 2222 { F034DEFF { A5 A5 }}}} ( 1111 = your port 2222 = share port
I: { 03 }
N: { 01 01 03 1F 4000 6000 }
W: { 01 01 01 } 1FFF
X: { 10 }

your port/1st one is the only that as to be opened in your router.
ive re-wrote it so type as below getting all the spaces exact.

M: { xxxxxxxxx { xxxxxxxx }}
D: { xxxxxxxxx { xxxx xxxx { xxxxxxxx { A5 A5 }}}}
I: { 03 }
N: { 01 01 03 1F 4000 6000 }
W: { 01 01 01 } 1FFF
X: { 10 }

when you have made this file in notpad save as cwshare.cfg and put into the
sgbox folder in the sharemax folder.

next connect the null modem from the pc to the tm make sure your on com 1-4 as sharemax will only support these ports, Now start sharemax you may need to restart your stb i just put it into standby and back and that did the trick, it should then start to flash connection details in sharemax it will also auto detect the port and start to boot just give it a few seconds and change the channel on your sat and then sgbox will open in a dos window and will atempt to connect to your share that you typed into your cwshare.cfg file
all being well the channel should clear (providing your share/peer as this card)

thats pretty much it quick tip try getting more thatn 1 peer, good luck

Last edited:
im gonna try and get this talking to my dreambox later tonight

i got a 9100 and 2 500s fully networked

i want to see if i can get a certain card to work that i have lying about

im using mgcamd and newcs on the linux boxes

dont suppose youd fancy throwing a quick 'how-to' together for connecting the technomate to a linux reciever m8 ;)

can anyone tell me is there alimit to the length of the cable i can use to connect the computer to the reciver ?

i have got to connectors and was thinking of making up a long cable to get to my reciver but it would be quite a distance

cheers yorkie1

what cable did he use
i was thinking of using cat5 do u think it will do the job !!!

cheers for anyhelp yorkie1

also just a quick question the card sharing thing what packages does it actually get working ?

youll have to find a share server details to enter into the config m8, so the share you connect to will depend on what channels you can clear

i dont see why cat5 cable wouldnt work, its just wire afterall, as long as the ends are wired correctly it should be fine

you need a null modem serial lead for the technomate to pc yorkie1- it doesnt have an ethernet port. I use a 10m one with a standard 5m serial lead, so 15m total, but it would work longer.
As for 'packages' that will be whatever original packages you pay for and have a subscription card for, or if you join a commercial server then it will be whatever subscriptions they subscribe to.

----sorry replied as you did dude :)

can anyone put me onto a or give me link to a commercial server i am a meber of another forum in which this was released but they seem to be a bit cagey about passwords at the moment as theres about 401 replies asking for the password since it aws released is it worth me doing all this to geta few channels or wouldn't u bother ?

cheers yorkie1

Back