neutrino dream plus ultra 0.9b

yeah ive got 2 bbc ones 2bbc twos 2 itvs but there all london area

thanks m8
any ideas were to find a dbox list

from a small supporter of a small club lol

An update. I rebooted the machine at 7:30am this morning, and it has been fine all day. No issues.

I've reflashed new image. FTP'd my old service files and getting no premium channels. DO have to do a re-scan? I assumed these files would work.

Tried changing cams and still nothing.

All Services Bouquet.

Normally when you press the OK button you get to view the current bouquet.
With this image, I seem to get the "All Services" which (as the name suggests) contains all the channels, including the 1's in the locked bouquets.

Is there a way to disable this "All Services" bouquet, as it does not appear in the Bouquet editor list.

Last edited:
had this running for 24 hours now but still issues with regional channels and this morning probs started with audio sync although i like the image a lot think iam gonna have to go back to dw 1.6

had this running for 24 hours now but still issues with regional channels and this morning probs started with audio sync although i like the image a lot think iam gonna have to go back to dw 1.6

I don't get any lip sync probs, but you could try turning off fast zap from the zapit menu.

Image was hung again when I got up this morning. Shame as it had been rock solid, (no lip issues etc) for the whole day. I am gonna look into putting the box into standby overnight to see if that makes a difference.

lip sync probs solved now thanks
still probs with regional channels guess it may be signal prob

more problems

I too am having problems with this image, I really like the look of it & the menu's as I have allways preffered Neutrino images on my dbox2. But I've completelly lost my Bouquets on several occassions now, I change channels & then the all dissappear!!
I Think I too will have to go back to DW 1.6. as it appears more stable. My biggest gripe the DW's image is the first second or 2 after a channel change tend to freeze a bit

Image was hung again when I got up this morning. Shame as it had been rock solid, (no lip issues etc) for the whole day. I am gonna look into putting the box into standby overnight to see if that makes a difference.

mine always goes into standby and reboots at about 7, I have never had a freeze on the da vodka based image they are becoming more stable each release.

But I've completelly lost my Bouquets on several occassions now, I change channels & then the all dissappear!!

I have no answer, I have never lost them on 2 boxes, apart from the known bug after messing about in the bouquet editor.

I have set the timer to go to standby at midnight. I shall see how that works.

any one get box locking up probs when returning to tv from mp3 mode

You guys who are having probs with feezing etc.
I had this prob to begin with but, seems to have settled down after doing Linux Format Config Files, + Defrag var.NONE

Back