neutrino dream plus ultra 0.9b

Cool. Installing it now....

All up and running. I needed to enable the web interface, as it's disabled by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
will put it on in a while, babysitting my granddaughter at the moment.

@Ebro
please edit existing rather than posting 1 after the other Thanks.

You mention "If you have a maxvar image installed (eg gemini 3.30) or are not sure then you will need to flash the dmm 1.08 or 1.09 image with dreamup first (via serial) to clear the partitions".
Where can I find dmm 1.08/1.09?

Forgot to mention, 3 more options in the dev (advanced users) menu.
flash root with zeros,
flash var with zeros
flash whole image (except boot loader) with zeros

usefull for starting completly a fresh if you are having any flash issues or want piece of mind there is nothing recoverable from you box ;)

also i added (hopefully, not tested) if there is no /var, then network will be enabled with an ip of 192.168.254.200.

useful if you pressed erase flash during flash when you flashed with dreamup (no /var) or you are deving like me and screw up your code for flashing or defragging /var lol.

Cool. Installing it now....

All up and running. I needed to enable the web interface, as it's disabled by default.

yeah, I don't like anything running that I don't use :)

I don't use it either, but the wife does for setting her timer events.

Cheers Cryo. You're a star!! Flashed the image - no problem. Couldn't then get the default cam (evocamd) to clear the channels (pure ntl), swapped to mgcamd and cleared no problem. Was suffering with channel freeze every 30 mins or so with the 0.8 image even after downgrading mgcamd to earlier verions - but so far so good!

Thanks for your work! It's appreciated!!

i'm new to neutrino, tried 0.8 and now the 0.9. gotta say i much prefer the interface.

theres a few things eluding me and i cant find what i want from the search.

1/. how can i play avi's from my PC? i mounted a share and can see the files in FILE mode. Tried movie player but it seems to be all settings?

2/. Is there a button that takes u straight to the bouquet list. All i know to do at the mo is RED then GREEN to show channels etc.

3/. do i HAVE to use the OLD tuner so it correctly recognises AR (i.e. 16/9 and 4/3). Using the new tuner, lots of channels are vertically stretched.

Thanks

Neil

oh oh!. I came down this morning to find the db had frozen. The only changes I have made since installing have been to add my saved user bouquets and time files, and to enable webaccess. I had to rush to work, so was only able to power off / on to get box back up, so can't do any checking for now. Will have to investigate later.

Anyone tested Bitcontrol on this image?
I could never get it to work on v0.8

Cheers Cryo you are a legend m8 just going to flash this 1 now! : colors1 update its very nice m8 every channel is clearing & haven't lost any channels so far afrter rebooting thx m8 excellent work!!!!!!!!: big crow

Last edited:
ive got issues with 0.8 and 0.9 neither of them will find the regional channels on full search ie : no bbc northwest /no granada both default to london

Turn fast scan off (if it has that option, can't remember if it does) and try another scan.

tried that it has two options fast/full no luck with either
do you know if its poss to load them manually

ive got issues with 0.8 and 0.9 neither of them will find the regional channels on full search ie : no bbc northwest /no granada both default to london

I normally get 4 bbc's,itv's etc its a matter of finding your regional 1 and added to bouquet.

Back