CD & DVD nero 5.5.82 & dvd

zapper

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all i have nero 5.5,82 . What i want to know is what is image driveinstaller dont no what this is in nero. also can i copy dvd.s with nero without a dvd writer many thank;s . lol i no very little about nero

image drive is so u can make an image of a cd that u want to copy

and no u can not copy a dvd unless u have a dvd writer

Originally posted by Gary Jackson
Davidh, what about DVD copy plus, you can copy a DVD on a normal CDR burner.

Take a peek at www.321studios.com for further info

Jock

have had a look m8 this is not making a copy of a dvd this is putting the movie on to vcd
all u are doing is ripping the movie off a dvd not actually making a copy of a dvd

It was worth a try though guys.......sorry for any disspointment...dont know much about this, but when i seen it i thought it was a winner.......

Jock

dvd copy

so can i copy a dvd with nero & turn it into a vcd on one cd ?. then play it on my dvd player sorry about al the dvd vcd & all that **** lol

dvd

i have just bought a pioneer dvd writer and i have a toshiba dvd rom. nero 5.582 came with it but cannot suss out how to use the software can't see any references to dvdr in the nero menu any help would be gratefully appreciated. cheers

the reference is not to dvdr it is to dvd and it's on the wizard

dvd

sorted now loaded the wrong version of nero. up and running the omly problem i have is getting it to write at 2speed instead of 1speed. the dialogue drop down box only shows 1 speed

Back