need your help guys...........

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
guys iv been a member of this site on facebook for a couple of week, basically i got ripped off big style, and someone walked away with alot of my money, now im not in the habit of doing this so im going to be posting this on every site i can to try and help this happening to anyone else, so what i need from you guys if the people that are on facebook need to report this page and all associated with it, click to the bottom of the page and report it, as i contacted admin from the people that run it and they wanted nothing to do with it, so im asking you guys to help, heres the link you need to report, even people that arent on facebook may be able to report it im not sure, you guys on here know im a genuine guy so when something like this happens its not good, so id appreciate any help and sharing the link where you can to report it will be great, many thanks!!

heres the link

http://www.facebook.com/groups/145724132160263?ap=1

Last edited:
honest chaps i could do with this posted all over the place as its a blatant piss take the ways these sites are run, just share the link and tell people to report it, the more the merrier, the people on here will know im a helpful guy but with these i want them shut down as admin havnt got a clue and basically told me i couldnt do anything about it, so lets prove them wrong and help a helpful chap ;O)

if you cant get on it from link, can you please type in facebook cheap shop and report it, much appreciated!

cheers pal just need everyone else to do it now, share it where ya can mate ;O)

ive just try the link m8 no working for me
just type in facebook cheap shop, should bring it up mate, the owner of this site wants nothing to do with the fact iv been ripped off, hence why im doing this, if not i'll have to goto the house and do the business on them, lol!

what do you want them reported as m8
worst thing there is mate, as basically i want this site gone, pure joke it is, few ppl i know have been ripped by these now, pass it on where ya can!

just type in facebook cheap shop, should bring it up mate, the owner of this site wants nothing to do with the fact iv been ripped off, hence why im doing this, if not i'll have to goto the house and do the business on them, lol!
al deffo report it for ya .. but this is y i dont buy of the net.if it to good its got to be dodgey

al deffo report it for ya .. but this is y i dont buy of the net.if it to good its got to be dodgey
good man, cheers speedy, always had faith in online but this site takes the pi$*, cheers pal, pass this on where ya can!

c'mon guys dont be shy, i always help on this site where i can, so id appreciate a little help back in this situation!

c'mon guys dont be shy, i always help on this site where i can, so id appreciate a little help back in this situation!

i would if i could mate, but i dont have a facebook account....:(

cheers guys, c'mon the rest of you's, sure you can help a fellow DWer out!!!

I would mate

But it dosent work without a facebook account

warlord

Back