need to downgrade from 3.90 m33-2

hwarangatang

Banned
Reaction score
right, no questions asked why, I need to downgrade from 3.90 m33-2 custome firmware to original 1.50 any ideas, any help appreciated

how do I use the recovery file cause I'm not havin any luck the way i'm doing it

how do I use the recovery file cause I'm not havin any luck the way i'm doing it

How are you trying to recover it? Add the recovery file, then take battery out, battery in, and hold R trigger, should take you to the recovery menu then. And just go from there. I would say that pandora option would be easier to.

I can get into the recovery menu, but when I tell it to run program at /psp/recovery/eboot.pbp it just goes black and about 5 secs later the psp turns off anyway around this as I don't have the time to get a pandoras batery together

I can get into the recovery menu, but when I tell it to run program at /psp/recovery/eboot.pbp it just goes black and about 5 secs later the psp turns off anyway around this as I don't have the time to get a pandoras batery together

Sounds like the wrong recovery file mate. Not sure though, as never had to recover. Pandora is easier and quicker mate. I will take a look around web now, to see what I can find for recovery of 3,90.

as far as i know their is no recovery for 3.90
the last 1 was for 3.71 and that was hit and miss

the easiest way would be to use pandora.
this easy GUI by mr dude will take you back to 1.5 : https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1742/

you will need to set the game kernel in the recovery menu/configuration to 1.5 to use it.

or you can use disinter : https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2110/
running the 3.90 kernel.

@ janobi
hows japan or was it hong kong?:err:

away on holiday and all you do is sit at the pc....shame on you :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
hope u got my ps3 jan?
hope u have a great holiday m8,remember the lady boy for kryton:proud:

as far as i know their is no recovery for 3.90
the last 1 was for 3.71 and that was hit and miss

the easiest way would be to use pandora.
this easy GUI by mr dude will take you back to 1.5 : https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1742/

you will need to set the game kernel in the recovery menu/configuration to 1.5 to use it.

or you can use disinter : https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2110/
running the 3.90 kernel.

@ janobi
hows japan or was it hong kong?:err:

away on holiday and all you do is sit at the pc....shame on you :tongue:

hope u got my ps3 jan?
hope u have a great holiday m8,remember the lady boy for kryton:proud:

Japan mate, and its wicked. This is my only link to life mate. lol. JTH PS3s no worries. PM me about them. lol.

@larry, thanks mate, I was trying to help guy, but he wasn't the most forthcoming with info. I did suggest pandora quite early on, knew it would be easier. And no ladyboys here mate. Just ladies. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
janobi;1201385@Larry said:
, thanks mate, I was trying to help guy, but he wasn't the most forthcoming with info. I did suggest pandora quite early on

yes mate i noticed.
dont think developers are interested in wasting there time with recovery files since pandora is so easy to do.
and who can blame them!

ive got a few handy phrases for you so you can get by in japan alot better

He's cleaning his automobile.
Wa Shing Ka.

This is a tow away zone.
No Pah King.

Is there a fugitive here?
Hu Yu Hai Ding?

Small Horse.
Tai Ni Po Ni.

Your price is too high!!!
No Bai Nut Ding!!!!

Did you go to the beach?
Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table.
Ai Bang Mai Ni.

Has your flight been delayed?
Hao Long Wei Ting?

I thought you were on a diet.
Wai Yu Mun Ching?

They have arrived.
Hia Dei Kum.

Your body odor is offensive.
Yu Stin Ki Pu.

I got this for free.
Ai No Pei.

You know lyrics to the Macarena?
Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?

Stay out of sight.
Lei lo.

Phew! Does this bathroom stink!
Hu Flung Dung?

Wai So Dim:
“Who turned off the light?”

Wai Tu Soon:
“A man ahead of his time”

Wai Yu Shao Ting:
“There is no reason to raise your voice”

Lei Ying Loh:
“Keep out of sight”

Ah Tink Yu Fa Ni!:
“You have a good sense of humour!”

Dung On Mai Shu:
“I stepped in dog sh*t”

Moon Lan Ding:
“One small step for man”

Sum Ting Wong:
“That's not right”

have a good time mate :Cheers:

Last edited:
Thats chinese and not japanese mate. lol. Old one but a good one. lol.

And I can speak a little japanese already. My best phrase is:

Boko no chin chin was ichiban casidis. Which means "I have the prettiest smelliest penis around." A real winner with the ladies. lol.

samething ;)
dont they both eat pot poodles?

that will make john feel like a stud muffin when he reads that ;)

Yeah I guess mate. lol. Ate Dog in Thailand, its quite nice. lol But the Sashimi here is awesome. And I am going to try Raw chicken one day while I am here. Its somewhat of a delicacy. And John already thinks he's a stud muffin. lol

Offers open to you mate, if you want a PS3 or anything, then let me know over PM. We will sort something out. Or anything else you want mate.

i've been trying all day to get pandoras battery to work but i aint gettin anywhere, i've followed guides and everything but no success, any ideas?

i've been trying all day to get pandoras battery to work but i aint gettin anywhere, i've followed guides and everything but no success, any ideas?

which part are you getting stuck on mate?

mr dudes easy GUI is fool proof mate.
set the game kernel to 1.5 (if you have installed the 1.5 kernel) in the recovery menu and follow the GUI instructions.
you shouldnt go wrong.

also what battery have you got?

Working:

- Sony "standard" Li-ion 1800 mAh
- Sony PSP-280 2200mAh
- Datel, PSP Battery 3600 mAh (X2)
- Datel, PSP Battery 1800 Max Power
- Datel, PSP Battery GO MAX (Model # GM1000, uses AAA batteries) note: If u remove the batteries, it resets the serial back to all 0's

Not working:

- 3.6v 3600 mAh Battery Pack (Silver letters) (Model PSP-360) (Fake)
- 2600 mAh Mega Battery Pack (Fake)
- Atomic Battery Pack 3.6V 1800mAh
- Sony PSP-280 2200mAh (Fake)
- Sony PSP Bloc-Battery pack 3.6v 1800 mAh
- Battery 3600mAh, unknown brand, (china made model NK-RH008) (Fake)
- Battery Pack, unknown brand, (lithium) 3.6v 3600 mAH (Fake)
- Intec 1800 mAh Li-ion
- Intec 2200 mAh
- UltraLast e-Boost 3.7v 2200mAh Li-PO battery

ok, I don't know how but I bricked it, i've got a max power tool battery coming on friday but now I havn't got a psp to make the magic stick, any1 know if its possible to do a stick without a psp?

u can use a card reader .and run mr dudes to format the card
or u could ask one of our members to do the card for u.:Cheers:

Back