need help with hacking psp

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have update it to 2.80 and now trying to DownGrade to 1.50 it says in the readme file that i need to click on HEN_280 and keep trying untill it flash a light blue colour and then reboot.

i have tried 10 times and all it keep doing is freeze or crash

has anyone got any tips that might help or do i just need to keep clicking the hen_280 file

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
HEN can be a pain in the arse to get running.

never tried this method but from the feedback it seems to help.

From PSP hacks said:
I have HenD and DH .51 on my Ta-082 2.71. Sometimes, when i want to run Hend It doesn't always restart. It can freeze and shut down. How many have that happen right?! I have to ultimate solution. When you are looking at the file called HenD in the photos, wait 3 seconds, Depending on how many other pics you have. Now, to get it running EVERY TIME, push "Right" on the D-pad and "X" at the exact same time. You will actually open the picture and be able to SEE it. Now, wait 2 seconds and hit circle "O". Works EVERY time i have tried it. GOOD luck.

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
thk you for the quick reply it turns out that it was down to me why it was not working i was useing a card reader to put the info on the disk but then i tryed the usb to psp and it worked 1st time ...lol

right i have now update to 3.52M33 Update 4 and it look like it working fine but how do i put games on the mem card and play them ...more reading me thinks

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
mmm not sure what going on now i just copyed a game called who what to be a millionaire into the iso dir and then tryed to play it and get this error "the game could not be started (800020321)" oh crap more reading ...lol

edit

look like i need to update to m90 so of to look for that now

Last edited:
TEST