need help with hacking psp

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have update it to 2.80 and now trying to DownGrade to 1.50 it says in the readme file that i need to click on HEN_280 and keep trying untill it flash a light blue colour and then reboot.

i have tried 10 times and all it keep doing is freeze or crash

has anyone got any tips that might help or do i just need to keep clicking the hen_280 file

HEN can be a pain in the arse to get running.

never tried this method but from the feedback it seems to help.

From PSP hacks said:
I have HenD and DH .51 on my Ta-082 2.71. Sometimes, when i want to run Hend It doesn't always restart. It can freeze and shut down. How many have that happen right?! I have to ultimate solution. When you are looking at the file called HenD in the photos, wait 3 seconds, Depending on how many other pics you have. Now, to get it running EVERY TIME, push "Right" on the D-pad and "X" at the exact same time. You will actually open the picture and be able to SEE it. Now, wait 2 seconds and hit circle "O". Works EVERY time i have tried it. GOOD luck.

thk you for the quick reply it turns out that it was down to me why it was not working i was useing a card reader to put the info on the disk but then i tryed the usb to psp and it worked 1st time ...lol

right i have now update to 3.52M33 Update 4 and it look like it working fine but how do i put games on the mem card and play them ...more reading me thinks

mmm not sure what going on now i just copyed a game called who what to be a millionaire into the iso dir and then tryed to play it and get this error "the game could not be started (800020321)" oh crap more reading ...lol

edit

look like i need to update to m90 so of to look for that now

Last edited:
Back