nbox hdtv recorder

awwwww listen i woke up this morning and turned my box on and its gone it says ""check tuner configeration every single one of my channels are gone and its coming up sky italia and polskie all and i didnt have any of that last night could you help plz i havent got one channel now:(

Strange mate, personally I would just do a fresh install. Nebula zero v2, it has epg built in, and look for that autobouquets set up I told ye about, set it up and ul have all sly uk in sly order ie 101 is bbc1 etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Strange mate, personally I would just do a fresh install. Nebula zero v2, it has epg built in, and look for that autobouquets set up I told ye about, set it up and ul have all sly uk in sly order ie 101 is bbc1 etc.

brilliant, im probley annoying you at this stage now but i dont no know to do that could yoy help me step by step please mate if you dont mind too much just really missing my tv yeno:(

brilliant, im probley annoying you at this stage now but i dont no know to do that could yoy help me step by step please mate if you dont mind too much just really missing my tv yeno:(

Been there, annoyed a few heads myself I reckon but no ur not annoying me, only a month or so ago that I was in your situation. Haven't used laptop in a few weeka so can't link you. First off you'll need a usb to install the image. I got the tutorial on linux-support I believe as couldn't find it on here. Download the image and put on usb. Plug usb into the box and use the arrow keys on the box (not remote) to go to updt and let it do its work. When installed to nand you cab turn box off and on again. All you need now is the bouquets, as I said I can link but google sataid and autobouquets and you should get it, follow the guide and that will install uk channels in order. Once done go to your plugins and download oscam.conf in cams and hen oscam. You then need to edit on pc with line info. I'll try get on laptop for links or a proper tutorial

awh no i have a channel list, but its just after installed cooltv guild i went into the epg and i couldnt see anything that was on, but it was working perfect just before i downloaded the cooltv guild :/ any idea how to get rid of the cool tv guild?

To get rid of cooltv guide or any plugin you don't want.....ftp with DCC program and navigate to the plugin folder and delete.....reboot and it gone

Back