nbox hdtv recorder

martin.uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone ever had one of these boxes have convert os cam or something to add cline on them
anyone know how to do them and these boxes any good.
i swaped it for f5 box good or bad ?

Is it the Nbox5800sx? Which Image is on it. If its the 5800sx its a twin tuner with 250gb hard drive. With either Nebula or Hyperion image running from hard drive its quite a good box for watching and recording TV while watching another channel. Now has it had enigma 2 installed as they do need modding as when bought from Poland they are quite cheap, but they need some wires and some hacking done to shape it into a decent receiver. Let me know if you need help setting it up.

its all ready been modded etc its twin tuner with 250gb hd in it what i want to know is how do i put cline on it ?

from what i have read these boxes can not do cccam and you have to install oscam and set your line up via oscam
a user of the box could help you further if it is an n line you have the boxes may do mgcamd i am not sure if they do or don't though

im stuck here guys done everything in pm guy told me still channels wont clear is this oscam file ok ? ill put xxxx instead of my details

[Reader]
label = 2013.xxxxxx.org,18223
enable = 1
protocol = cccam
device = 2013.xxxxxx.org,18223
account = xxxxxxx
password = xxxxxxx
services =
Timeout = 1
reconnecttimeout = 30
CAID =
Id =
group = 2
lb_weight = 100
cccversion = 2.1.1
cccmaxhops = 3

ive installed plugins and restarted them rebooted box still not clear

im stuck here guys done everything in pm guy told me still channels wont clear is this oscam file ok ? ill put xxxx instead of my details

[Reader]
label = 2013.xxxxxx.org,18223
enable = 1
protocol = cccam
device = 2013.xxxxxx.org,18223
account = xxxxxxx
password = xxxxxxx
services =
Timeout = 1
reconnecttimeout = 30
CAID =
Id =
group = 2
lb_weight = 100
cccversion = 2.1.1
cccmaxhops = 3

ive installed plugins and restarted them rebooted box still not clear

I don't know anything about this box but going by oscam experience, is there a reason you put it in group 2? And if so does the corresponding user have access to group 2?

This box only supports oscam. It works well but your setup you have is wrong....you must put in the correct details or it won't clear

What image are you using as that's important you must use the correct oscam for it to work

Its a much better box than the one you had, it can be a pain to setup

This box only supports oscam. It works well but your setup you have is wrong....you must put in the correct details or it won't clear

What image are you using as that's important you must use the correct oscam for it to work

Its a much better box than the one you had, it can be a pain to setup

ive got latest pkt says on it ive followed tuts etc just cant get it going ive tried n lines c lines ive installed the plugin oscam_4158

sorted it now it was my ccam line it didnt like the box i had test of different guy it worked fine just need set 7 day epg up but need to Partition the hard drive etc not got a clue what to do

Sound likes alot of hassle to set up...but then again this is to be expected if your trying to use E2 images on boxes and architectures that it was never designed or coded to run on...i,e: Non Broadcom MIPS recievers.
SH4 recievers and others always have these sorts of cpmpatibility issues with E2 images and plugins.

to partition the drive go into the blue panel via opt button. choose install manager and then disk manager, blue key on remote.

at the top choose size of partition and type. I chose 1Gb & ext3 for the first. choose the same size for the second but change type to swap, for the third choose rest of drive and type is ext3.

now choose make partitions, think its the yellow button and wait till its finished. when done exit out of blue panel and your done. Now if you want an image on hard drive you choose sda1 and boot to HDD1

Box has just turned up, seems like a gooden for the cash. Next stop - getting a line to work. Trying to winscp to the box but have no idea what the user/pass is - any ideas please? Also a pointer or two wouldn't go a miss :)

Sorted, logged in got a EMU installed and think its configured. Next stop getting rid of some of these Polski channels!! Wish me luck :)

hi i have just got an xbox hdtv recorder, i had a bloke come and setup the box and dish and that today and i am just wondering i cant seem to get the epg working theres no channel listing coming up for most channels and i have alot of the channels a number of times is the any way i can adjust this or set my own channel list up like a favourites list? and is it possible to have all the channels back in a-z order i scrambeled them up sumhow and cant seem to be able to get them back to alphabetical order im only new to this so any help would really be great thank you

hi i have just got an xbox hdtv recorder, i had a bloke come and setup the box and dish and that today and i am just wondering i cant seem to get the epg working theres no channel listing coming up for most channels and i have alot of the channels a number of times is the any way i can adjust this or set my own channel list up like a favourites list? and is it possible to have all the channels back in a-z order i scrambeled them up sumhow and cant seem to be able to get them back to alphabetical order im only new to this so any help would really be great thank you

did you say xbox??

Back