NAS Drive ... fully working with Direct Recording and Streaming :)

Speedy2206 said:
If the dbox can see and use the mount then you dont need the plugin! :)
PS I think the username is hardcoded as either "admin" or "anonymous".

:doh: Sorry, I thought the plugin was for both recording and playback.

On the Commando Movieplayer page it asks for a plugin. That's where I was trying to use this one.

Cheers for the help. :Cheers:

3dfella said:
How about now? Come on mate - just say no.

Dont worry ... not ignoring anyone :)
I just pick random topics to reply to... yours are normally nearer the second half of the page.

I refuse to "say no". OK tell u what, provide as much info as you can in a new thread in the test&development section about your drive and what you've done to it; web links if possible; etc etc, specifications?

I know you've posted a bit above, and I did go through it at one point.
I just find this thread messy.
And I dont like messy threads ;)

After the pms and posts? Forget it, dont bother your arse.

3dfella said:
After the pms and posts? Forget it, dont bother your arse.

OK I WONT THEN!
God sake, first mods then members! MAYBE I SHOULD JUST GIVE UP COMPLETELY!

You either WANT the help or not??!
Thats the only reason I'm here, to help out! I have no other reason to come here...
I thought this forum was about help and sharing?

NAS Drives are one of my main interests with regards to developing, etc.
I have visited this topic now over a hundred times in the past few days since you wrote the original bit above. You have been hinting but I have had other things to do. I am now offering ... you don't seem to want it.

PS... I see you are viewing the thread ... please reply to this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get shitty with me. Your the one who ignored pms and responded to every other thread bar this one. Yet according to you youve been to this thread "hundreds" of times. No, I dont want your help thanks very much. Im not that desperate.

All you had to do was a quick post or a reply to my pm saying bit busy at the moment m8 but will come back to you. You posted yesterday that you reply to pms about an hour after getting them so I dont think Im being to unreasonable to be unhappy that I havent had a reply to more than one message in weeks. I even asked if there was a reason you werent responding.

I appreciate anything youve contributed to the scene but in this case I feel like you treated me like crap and theres no need for it.

Last edited:
Damn! All week I have been trying to think of a new way to come across as a real asshole. Can't believe I didn't think of getting arsy with one of the most helpful forum members around. I guess it's always easy once you know how. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

PMs havent been working for weeks and weeks, davidh has now fixed them.

3dfella said:
Dont get shitty with me. Your the one who ignored pms and responded to every other thread bar this one. Yet according to you youve been to this thread "hundreds" of times. No, I dont want your help thanks very much. Im not that desperate.

All you had to do was a quick post or a reply to my pm saying bit busy at the moment m8 but will come back to you. You posted yesterday that you reply to pms about an hour after getting them so I dont think Im being to unreasonable to be unhappy that I havent had a reply to more than one message in weeks. I even asked if there was a reason you werent responding.

I appreciate anything youve contributed to the scene but in this case I feel like you treated me like crap and theres no need for it.

Well i have read some posts in my time here but i think this ones takes the biscuit so to speak help is free if you cant or wont wait then why join here. Speedy is one of the most helpfull people on here he does not desserve your shit comments just chill out ffs the way your going no one is going to want to help you in the future if your not happy then look elsewhere.Do you honestly understand how busy these mods and admin are every day of the week help viewing posting it all takes time and if you aint got time to wait well i think i have said enough.

3dfella said:

well m8 cheer up dont take it out on all of us m8

yes mods are busy and its only a matter of a few seconds just to respond to a pm

3d i can understand your frustration and that you feel that you have been let down by someone as i have been through this as well m8

best thing dont let things get to you m8 as some people do things to wind other people up

dont let them m8 ok things went wrong for you but your not the one with the problem m8

thats what you have to remember and try to hold your tongue as thats where others join in m8

im not having a go at you m8 as i am on you side as i feel your frustrations its just the way you say things you can put it across in a better way thats all

but im sure this has happened a few times in the past though not with you 3d

cheers

yido said:
well m8 cheer up dont take it out on all of us m8

yes mods are busy and its only a matter of a few seconds just to respond to a pm

3d i can understand your frustration and that you feel that you have been let down by someone as i have been through this as well m8

best thing dont let things get to you m8 as some people do things to wind other people up

dont let them m8 ok things went wrong for you but your not the one with the problem m8

thats what you have to remember and try to hold your tongue as thats where others join in m8

im not having a go at you m8 as i am on you side as i feel your frustrations its just the way you say things you can put it across in a better way thats all

but im sure this has happened a few times in the past though not with you 3d

cheers

STILL GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME?!
PUT IT IN THE F*CKING MODS ROOM IN PRIVATE THEN!
All this just because you I didnt like you using my BANNED work in public?!
Get over yourself. Surely you have kids and/or family too.
Its a hobby, not a job or requirement! Not worth the hassle over.

Speedy2206 said:
STILL GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME?!
PUT IT IN THE F*CKING MODS ROOM IN PRIVATE THEN!
All this just because you I didnt like you using my BANNED work in public?!
Get over yourself. Surely you have kids and/or family too.
Its a hobby, not a job or requirement! Not worth the hassle over.

im am so "phaized" but what your saying trying to speak nicely to 3d and yes i understand his frustrations when sending out things and no responces and people feel let down by this but i am so phaized that you are trying to make something out of this for some reason i dont know

whats going on in your head lol

yido said:
im am so "phaized" but what your saying trying to speak nicely to 3d and yes i understand his frustrations when sending out things and no responces and people feel let down by this but i am so phaized that you are trying to make something out of this for some reason i dont know

You called???? Lol

yido said:

OK then change of plan ... tell me IN PUBLIC what your problem is with me.
Is it because some tard messed up my PM system and you can't accept that the majority did not get through?! Well done to davidh for fixing it tho!
ACCEPT IT.

señor ding dong said:
Damn! All week I have been trying to think of a new way to come across as a real asshole. Can't believe I didn't think of getting arsy with one of the most helpful forum members around. I guess it's always easy once you know how. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Knew someone would post a comment like that. All I can say is he hasnt been helpful to me and Im not gonna creep around someone because they have been helpful to others in the past. I think I was more than patient and I am £50 down because of this thread. Its not the lack of help Im annonyed about its the lack of comms, ignorant behaviour and finally the crappy response.

For the record my PM system has been working fine and you speedy "bragged" about replying to pms in about an hour. That made my blood boil as did your comments that my posts were in the bottom half of the page and you didnt fancy replying! If that doesnt take the piss I dont know what does.

I didnt intend to turn this into a big criticism of you all I said was dont bother your arse and I meant it. I couldnt however leave your reply unanswered.

I would also like to add that I do not expect or demand help and I do appreciate any help I have been given from everybody at this forum.

Thanks for your comments Yido, I appreciate the way you tried to moderate.

Last edited:
3dfella said:
Knew someone would post a comment like that. All I can say is he hasnt been helpful to me and Im not gonna creep around someone because they have been helpful in the past. I think I was more than patient and I am £50 down because of this thread. Its not the lack of help Im annonyed about its the lack of comms, ignorant behaviour and finally the crappy response.

OK i am happy with that response, and what you have said is fair :)
I can explain the comms ... it is due to a fault in the PM system on this site. The issue has now been resolved, but my emails have been working all this time so that channel could have been used I suppose; but alot of people dont think about using emails (including me) when contacting members on this site. The "ignorant behaviour", well as far as I can see, thats only related to the PMs, because I did offer my help in these threads. I see that you are £50 down and am still offering my help if you wish to utilise it.

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

I think folk will again see that this is the most helpful forum on the net!

And that there is always an explaination for everything!

I think folk assume that if they post on here, they will automatically get help that will sort their problem. This is a voluntary site and if people don't want to post help, they don't have to, for whatever reason, they don't have to explain why! Most people have lives outside of DigitalWorldz.

This isn't aimed at anyone...just a reminder!

Thank you Speedy. This issue has escalated much further than I ever wanted it to. I appreciate you putting your foot on it and stopping it spiralling out of control. I am very sorry that I accused you of ignoring the PMs I sent - I was not aware of any problem as mine have been working fine. Im not a prick honest!

If you are willing to offer your help I am more than willing to accept it and would like to work with you to try and resolve this.

:Cheers:

Back