@Nara, Hoppy, Munkey and all you other No Hopers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i dont post on here anymore but it was "me" that posted the original thread across the road so i take responsibility for it.
Before the facts get all screwed up its important to get the record straight!

I am not anti charity, far from it, charity is a big issue in my home for many personal reasons..
My better half gave me permission to say this, infact she insisted on it.
She came from a broken background and a very abusive stepdad, frankly am suprised she survived but she is the strongest person i know.
When i met her she was doing a lot for charity and poor kids from broken homes, i never gave charity much thought tbh, i was lucky, i came from a good home.

I have done my fair share of charity work, i enjoy it, i teach poor kids how to build and use computers twice a week at my local community hall.
I have contributed to more causes this year than you will ever do in your entire life Earwig so don't paint me as the Devil.
It makes me angry when people like you come along and think a 5min awful vidoe on youtube is gonna make everything ok.
The cause is a good one but i question your intentions "big" time..!
You upload a video singing a third rate song wearing a Santa suit, the same suit you wore when you uploaded a video of yourself shagging a mince pie!
The same suit you wore when you uploaded a song called "let the bodies hit the floor" , very appropiate song given the cause your trying to raise funds for now.
You have uploaded video after video wearing a Santa suit or doing balet and you wonder why the press are ignoring your noble cause.
It looks like someone begging for attention and anyone who says different is kidding themselves on.

The best charity workers mostly go unheard of, they are the silent hero's who do it not for fame but to make the world a little better.
Charity is a community thing where people pull together to help the less fortunate, there is no one person, its a group thing.
Its done with dignity and respect and its bloody hard work sometimes.
So yeh, a get pretty angry when people wanting five min of fame upload a video of themselves and claim it to be in the name of charity.
Charity deserves respect and i am "not" sorry for having a go at you, when you take charity seriously then i will be the first to applaud you.

I hope the mods and admin allow this post.

hoppy
Thanks for taking the time to post on here, as I can't see your reply on the other side anymore since you have made it private. As I have said numerous times, I would love to be a performer/entertainer. My previous videos were made as entertainment for no personal gain and were not affiliated to any charities or fundraising. Some of the videos (remember these are 5-6 years old) where flagged by YouTube for copyright infringement, hence why other music has been dubbed over the top of the original audio. Therefore these should offer no reflection on the new video.

I offered to officially release the track, not the video and donate any money raised from it to the fund. The video as you have seen is a mixture of old and new and was released not to make any money, but to aid the promotion of the song.

Do you think that making songs, videos, promoting and all other similar tasks are simple, free and easy?

Some people prefer to do things quietly and other prefer to sit in the limelight, I am the latter and have never hidden that fact. If I get noticed through it, so be it, if not then I have lost nothing. If it raises £10 it's better than nothing, if it raises £1,000 amazing. You too haven't seen my other efforts and help I have given the charity and family.

Do you think Bob Geldof thought 'a 5 min awful song & video is gonna make everything ok'?

The original context of this post was all about you and your fellow community giving personal attacks on an individual. Don't try to smokescreen the facts that you have personal vendettas against this forum.

Now where is my devil paint? ;)

Last edited:
sick evil twisted cyber bullies.. they must of all got picked on in school.!!!!!! bet they swap pics with gary glitter too !!!!!

I don't want this to get too heavy, but I'd be careful about that accusation speedy. If you paid attention to what was going on here you should be aware that any comments about earwig were in another place and not intended to be seen by him.

Cyberbullying is a serious accusation and I hope that DW admin are fully aware of this fact and its legal implications.

I don't want this to get too heavy, but I'd be careful about that accusation speedy. If you paid attention to what was going on here you should be aware that any comments about earwig were in another place and not intended to be seen by him.

Cyberbullying is a serious accusation and I hope that DW admin are fully aware of this fact and its legal implications.

Nara, re-read the terms and conditions of your membership here (which you and everyone agreed to when clicking the accept button on the submission form).

This clearly states that members views and opinions are not generally the views DW, and because speedy's post was not aimed at anyone in particular, you have no grounds of prosecution!

And instead of farting around rules, law and nonsense, is it that difficult to apologise for being nasty?

Without prejudice, and all rights reserved.

Mick

Ah yes, but the Internet is an open forum and can be seen by anyone? If you don't want it to be seen dont post it...., simples.

Twitter is the perfect example, there have a number of people who have been sued for defamation, and technically what has been posted elsewhere has crossed that line.

So in reality it's you nara who should be careful.

Sent from my mobile device using fingers and thumbs!

If you post something on the internet then it can be viewed then copied and pasted by anyone,
unless it's in a private email or personal message,
so if you put it out there don't be surprised if it comes back to bite you on the arse.

even if the person you offend can't see it, it is still out there..

sick evil twisted cyber bullies.. they must of all got picked on in school.!!!!!! bet they swap pics with gary glitter too !!!!!

This clearly states that members views and opinions are not generally the views DW, and because speedy's post was not aimed at anyone in particular, you have no grounds of prosecution!

Does that mean you are owning up to knowing Gary Glitter?

ur a bully nara full stop i dont care if i get banned.. dont matter were it was said ur a bully a k/b bully.end of. ur a joke of a person !!!!! and if u think u have grounds to get me done. bring it on... and do u no gary glitter ???? by replying to my post so quick hhmmmm hahaha go back the dark side son..

Last edited:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/271903/
Are you stupid as well as a vindictive and two faced , you agreed to these rules to get access to this room. These rules were made specifically for members like yourself who twist everything to suit themselves.

I'm hating the infraction rule right now, if we never had it then I would be allowed to ban you from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, this thread has now run, We do not need a slanging match here, or go down to others levels.

It's very sad, not enjoying this at all.

Regards
Mick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back