Boxing going down hill with you-tube fighters. (KSI vs LOGAN)

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
I say no more than “eddie hearn”.
$$$$ 💰

We all know how dirty these box-office empires are now of recent, but those that think boxing showed its face with that talent is mislead, just like eddie hearn’s father “barry” they think more of money than sport.

Remember, Ali, bruno, tyson, and so many others?......
Sad times people think boxing is what it was tonight.
(£10 to watch)

Just as eddies father has a touch of a rapist, seems his son has inherited his footsteps. As in destroying a sport in the name of greed.
By fook i miss the NTL days, sitting in the livingroom with the old man in what looked like a packet of cigarettes attached to back of the box getting real fights.
IE: tyson VS bruno

Now its pay-per view watching di*kheads fighting on sky sports box-office that comes from you-tube.

Last edited:
Never seen a man as happy with his “client” getting beat.
This man is bring boxing into distribute
E7B69ED5-9048-4DA0-B994-19E6B47F970B.jpeg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don’t tend to watch much boxing now, only the elite fighters really. There is too many belts, weight classes and far to much politics in boxing nowadays. I much prefer MMA to be honest.

Boxing is just a money grabbing joke these days. Until they get rid of all these different bodies awarding “World Titles” and get back to just one governing body, I just can’t take it seriously.

He turned down the fight the first time, but then he saw the PPV figures, and he openly said he wanted the action. It's all about the Benjamins.

Back