@Nara, Hoppy, Munkey and all you other No Hopers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
You really are all sad individuals.

Trolling on here so you can slag people off on another forum.

Only found it as YouTube showed the stats for the referals from the reject site.

TBH I expected it from a few of you, but others seemed to jump on the bandwagon.

Re: @nara, Hoppy, Munkey and all you other Rejects!

Seedy_Rom said:
Never really liked him tbh.
Scum sucking salty old son of a sea dog that he is.

Nara said:
If he spent more time trying to cope with reality, rather than living in his "I want to be famous" fantasy, he wouldn't be in the mess he's in now.
He's needy and inadequate.

Munkey said:
witchy wrote:Check this wankers new post...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/252545/

Does anyone give a **** about his wives mother?

Yes me, and almost enough to kill them both.
Luckily for them I have finished concreting the foundations.

Hoppy said:
This walloper took offence at me slagging his painted finger nails and shaven chest, if a remember right he is a serious wanna be mod.
He went on that shit yourself thinless plan, did any of you see the before and after pictures.
The before picture was him sour faced wearing a bin liner and after him with a big cheesy grin holding his breath in..

Bod said:
aaaaaargh what a load of boolox

Hoppy said:
Ok,don't say i didn't warn you, will someone please shoot this attention seeking,rampant homosexual ****witt.
Shoot him in the face with a gun.

HibbyDave said:
Holy ****...words fail me, but this post had me in tears "Ill deffo be buying the mp3 from iTunes to help your cause " I'll no say
who it was.... :winker:

Like I say. Sad, sad individuals. But hey thanks for the views on YouTube!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore them mate plain and simple :)

Your trying to raise money for a sick little boy and if people are having a pop at you for that then it shows just how bitter and twisted they are and not worth your breath!

I'm shocked that members on here have been so cruel though :(

Re: @Nara, Hoppy, Munkey and all you other Rejects!

they are only saying what all are thinking m8

This was pointed out to us a week or so ago mate :( and those that went and looked were disgusted with what we read :(

I dont think anyone wanted to tell you and hurt your feelings or bring you down because what your doing is for a great cause

I do hop that when members read the quotes that they can now see why we are better off without there posting here

carry on being you mate because your a great fella with a kind heart ;)

This was pointed out to us a week or so ago mate :( and those that went and looked were disgusted with what we read :(

I dont think anyone wanted to tell you and hurt your feelings or bring you down because what your doing is for a great cause

I do hop that when members read the quotes that they can now see why we are better off without there posting here

carry on being you mate because your a great fella with a kind heart ;)

However, I feel some of these members are back here and being "friendly" what you have to remember is everyone is hard as nails behind a keyboard.

the worse thing about some of the people posting this, is that some of them are the first to get offended or upset when people post things on DW

a nice little eye opener for some members who thought some DW members were so pure

its a shame you had to see it when youre doing something for a good cause though m8

What 'ALL' are thinking?

And don't call me mate.

There are other members over there and here with 'not so' nasty comments, but like that Cindy Lauper song at least now we get to see their "True Colours"

Last edited:

why are mods/admin allowing this thread.... its about an other site not here people have been banned for less

I made these videos, for no gain of my own.

I spent my own time and money to make these and they were made to 'entertain' members on here and on YouTube. I will admit I love attention and would love to be recognised and be able to get payed to do something they love, who wouldn't?

Thanks to the people that do support what I do.

Nara said:
The music buying public have spoken. :lol:

Is this guy totally devoid of any self-awareness? :thinks:

mozr said:
Earwig999 wrote:Anyone know how I can get some more interest?

Suicide normally gets a mention in the local paper.

I am fully aware that it is not to everyone's taste, similarly to you and your posts, but hey my middle finger salutes you and your cronies!

why are mods/admin allowing this thread.... its about an other site not here people have been banned for less

I would like to think it's because it is showing members on here for what they really are. It's not 'ALL' about another site, my original posts that have been copied and quoted have come from DW.

If you have such a problem with the thread, don't read it.

Don't let the Barstewards grind you down.

If most of them took an IQ test, the results would be negative.

They will get a few extra members fella, what you worried about ?

Are you all still so bitter and twisted about what went on nearly 2 years ago?

grow up, everyone knows you are a decent member dogtoffee deep down, they all know how much you have done for this site and helping other members, but here is the point, none of that matters if you are going to act like a idiot going forward!

But to answer your post, we re-allowed the mentioning of other forums on here last week, no links though... unanimous decision too.

Regards
Mick

we all know the song isnt exactly going to win any awards, earwigg himself admitted that but the fact he's doing it to help a little boy get an operation he needs to walk means we should all overlook that and offer support

what if it was your son who needed the operation and all you saw were people taking the piss out of your attempts to raise a few quid? It would hurt like hell, I think if it were me it would reduce me to tears it would feel like a dig at you and your family

so please everyone be a little more considerate in future I cant ask nicer than that :)

Sounds like you are back tracking dogtoffee, as mentioned above we allow the mentioning of other forums ;)

I cant wait for witchy's or nara's reply to this thread though, or will they conveniently, miss it?

Sounds like you are back tracking dogtoffee, as mentioned above we allow the mentioning of other forums ;)

I cant wait for witchy's or nara's reply to this thread though, or will they conveniently, miss it?

More than likely, naras normally up and about by now lol.

There are currently 18 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 9 guests)

digidude
dogtoffee
MH
Jackel
shaun127
IANB
nara
Exos
seanicca

I thought we were past all this :(
Some very sad reading in this thread.
@earwigg you are entitlled to do what you want and if you enjoy it go for it. @ the others slagging him off GROW UP FFS.

I thought Witchy was banned but I guess M3ntal could respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back