N3 discussion

Dont see why we keep having these N3 threads cos its not gonna get hacked simple.
If it was gonna be done it would have been done in the States by now and it aint been so all this talk bout it is just a waste of time.
As for repeats whether its free or 100 quid a month it aint gonna improve.
Same old shit,bit like N3 threads.

Andy.

desperation !! u wrong M8 i dont rearly watch that much tv PAL , my point is this > sometime or other will this NEW chip be hacked ?? ..alot of u never ever think it will, & i find it hard to belive that so many of you are so negative & think its the end & lets just pay! well thats up to u .....but i think there will b away around it ..& no not with doggy pay servers .it can be done .different to that & u will be suppried as to how far people are getting with CS on cable .......they have been doing it on sly ..& i would think ur gonn see that same on CS ..!!!!! (KEEP THe FAITH >or is it just mE )

If you don't watch that much tv why have you been crawling over every thread related to N3? A hack is possible, but not vey probable. I'm not being negative, just rational. I know many people that c/s on sat and are very dissapointed. Nothing like a new au on cable. If you look forward to c/s on cable this will be posible, no doubt. It will not be a nationwide solution, more like groups of mates diluting the cost. again imho!

so basicly then ..thers no hope ...as we havent seen any other experts who do reverse enj. silicon/software ..or that can probe the substrate? if there is m8 they cant b any good ..as they had years to to it ..& nothing yet!!!!!!

There's always hope but its certainly not going to be a mouthy self-publicist. The guys that might just do this are the ones you'll certainly never hear about on a forum like this !

You obviously have no idea how difficult revesing a chip is. Even for a dedicated team (like the NDS lot that did SECA) it would still be a lengthy six month project to get to the point where something could be released publically. its not just a matter of dumping some keys (the providers would simply change them). You actually have to completely reverse the chip, analyse all the code, understand all the algorithms and hopefully, find a weak point that allows you easier access than having to de-layer the silicon. For an individual or small team, such a project could easily take many years of effort !!!

how many layers has this chip got ...16 ?
how fast does it run ?
what security has it on it ? ( we kniow anti-glitching e.c.t, what esle does any1 know ? )

Would that information make any difference to you ?
Could you do anything if you were to know the answers ?

I seriously doubt it, so why ask ?

i dont think any1 rearly nows enough about it/ or if they do they cant do it !!!!! things dont add upto me !! money talks now days & nothing supppries u these days !!!

Why do you think an N3 hack will suddenly pop up just because VM has gone N3 ?

The UK doesn't have a good track record in TV hacking. We've never actually hacked any TV system in this country without reading and adapting a foreign tutorial on the same or similar system.

As stated many times, other much bigger sat/cable systems have had N3 for several years without any sign of a viable hack !

Money does indeed talk but no one is actually interested in spending that money, especailly when all they read is people wanting free TV. Where's the return in that for someone spending £1/2 Million ?

When you also consider that cs is available (or i'm sure it soon will be) then the willingness to throw money at the task becomes even less appealing.

afain non one says N3 cant ever be hacked - what is being said is isnt going to be hacked NOW - in a large part due to the resources that would be needed vastly outweighing the returns needed to justify it or even interest in doing so - you can pretty much forget about a home hobbiest level bod cracking in it's useful lifetime - maybe as a university project in 20 years but not now - unless you know of any bored philatrophist multimillionaries who just happen to hate Mr Pickles? (and tbh even if you did I have a feeling N4 would appear in a month or 3 if N3 was publicly cracked)

ok then guys ..whats the point of keeping these threads open & like @ nozzer says >>>>"The guys that might just do this are the ones you'll certainly never hear about on a forum like this !" so why dont u just ban all the n3 tec threads, as like u say were just wasting our time ....so why not make a new section ..e.g CS / or something ..instead of wasting all this time ..if nobody is bothered about talking about it ................

cos a major part of this forum is down to cable tv

DW closed down the cable section a few yrs back and the forum went very quiet

ok then guys ..whats the point of keeping these threads open ................

stop posting them!!!!

just cable isn't hacked any more, no reason to do away with the forum. Sat isn't hacked and has a very good forum. infact the cable section could become BETTER - once all the 'free tv' briggade fcuk off maybe there will be better threads with more interesting ideas from people who are into the scene more - rather than just the endless "i carnt git all mi free sprts and carnt be a$ed to reed owt - how do i do it" type shite

stop posting them!!!!

just cable isn't hacked any more, no reason to do away with the forum. Sat isn't hacked and has a very good forum. infact the cable section could become BETTER - once all the 'free tv' briggade fcuk off maybe there will be better threads with more interesting ideas from people who are into the scene more - rather than just the endless "i carnt git all mi free sprts and carnt be a$ed to reed owt - how do i do it" type shite

i didnet say do away witht the forum just change the cable section ....as soon theres gonna be more things to get our teeth into ..the old ap52 thread will be no good ! so what will u fill the section with (General cable Discussion)

@ManofScience

Unfortuneately it is going to get worse before it gets better. Ok, we have had the 3.7 funcard and atmega, followed by the date problem, that has informed those about N3 roll out, but what about all the others on mosc, opos etc who have had no need to come on here. Then there are the 3rd party boxes who have managed to rescan without a problem. Finally there will be new members who have relied on traders, who are suddenly no longer available, who will be searching for a fix for those blank screens.

So expect more of the same for a few more months.

Was this the type of thing you were refering to:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/231588/

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Cable scene is one big loop at the moment.
If its not 3.7 its N3 then back to 3.7.
Dw is bigger than just cable.
Anyone decent will stay around if the cable section finished.
No wonder the cable section is full of leeches.
All these threads about N3 and they not even constructive.
More about when is someone gonna hack it.
Get over it,it aint gonna happen.
Yes,before you know it N4 will be released.
Im not saying dont talk about it but its over so get used to it.

Andy.

i agree m8 i found this forum through looking for cable files and now on it daily the thing is n3 is here and theres nothing we can do bout it we have all enjoyed free telly for years it would be a problem if vermin were at your door asking for payment for all the telly you watched then you could cry bout it but they arent dont get me wrong im gutted but thats life moving on to sat next not thinking its a easy replacement its not but think it will make a great hobby dw a great forum for lots of stuff learned a lot from here

i agree m8 i found this forum through looking for cable files and now on it daily the thing is n3 is here and theres nothing we can do bout it we have all enjoyed free telly for years it would be a problem if vermin were at your door asking for payment for all the telly you watched then you could cry bout it but they arent dont get me wrong im gutted but thats life moving on to sat next not thinking its a easy replacement its not but think it will make a great hobby dw a great forum for lots of stuff learned a lot from here

Hear - Hear

ok then guys ..whats the point of keeping these threads open & like @ nozzer says >>>>"The guys that might just do this are the ones you'll certainly never hear about on a forum like this !" so why dont u just ban all the n3 tec threads, as like u say were just wasting our time ....so why not make a new section ..e.g CS / or something ..instead of wasting all this time ..if nobody is bothered about talking about it ................

Because people like you cannot live without them. lol. you have posted on every thread relating to N3. You state that you are not desperate for an N3 hack. THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ONE!!!.Then when you are challenged you revert back to the possibilty of a cable C/S on cable. Get a grip, N3 AU update will not happen. Read the threads about the complexity of such a move. C/s is a possibility on cable, but a messy solution IMHO. Do you not grasp this? why keep posting the same shite?

Because people like you cannot live without them. lol. you have posted on every thread relating to N3. You state that you are not desperate for an N3 hack. THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ONE!!!.Then when you are challenged you revert back to the possibilty of a cable C/S on cable. Get a grip, N3 AU update will not happen. Read the threads about the complexity of such a move. C/s is a possibility on cable, but a messy solution IMHO. Do you not grasp this? why keep posting the same shite?

ok u seem 2 know more than the rest of us ..as u say "THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ONE!!!" so if u know this 100% can u tell how u know 4 sure n3 will never be hacked in the next 50 years ....come on m8 u said it now tell us .plzzz

lol :D:D:D this thread can go on for another 20 years :S lets just give it up move on or wait on n3 rolling in all over and then have another 30 years of ppl talking in these threads saying "ITS GONNA BE HACKED SOON" BLEHHHHHHHH

somebody suggested this on another forum, do you think it will work after nagra3, firstly you get the full package for around £50, plus you get mutiroom in 3 bedrooms for around £5 per room that is around £65, then you let your friends or relatives use the 3 spare boxes in their houses and you charge them around £20 a month each, would they then get the full package for £20 sounds a bit too easy to me, but is it possible

somebody suggested this on another forum, do you think it will work after nagra3, firstly you get the full package for around £50, plus you get mutiroom in 3 bedrooms for around £5 per room that is around £65, then you let your friends or relatives use the 3 spare boxes in their houses and you charge them around £20 a month each, would they then get the full package for £20 sounds a bit too easy to me, but is it possible

This has already been done by a member here, so it is possible. It should be called "True Card Sharing". Lol

James

For multiroom every box needs to be connected to a phoneline . If you give out boxes to friends or relatives .Sky will know that boxes either are not connected to same phoneline in your house.As phone number of friends/ relatives is obviously going to be different from your phone number.

So i don't know how this is going to work.

Last edited:
Back