Mystery time - the room

Well im sorry if i pist people off truly didnt mean too :(.It was one i saw on tales of the unexpected so sorry if i annoyed people.

:(

chin up m8,
we are all miserable bsterds round here....
don't be getting upset over it... :)

chin up m8,
we are all miserable bsterds round here....
don't be getting upset over it... :)

Not upset over it tbh just didnt wanna annoy anyone on here.As i like to be as nice as possible and keep everyone happy.

You are travelling to the North Pole by sledge, but your huskies are too enthusiastic and you overshoot the Pole slighty. Will east be to your left or right?

thats a bit of a brain masher....

i'll go for left.....

You are travelling to the North Pole by sledge, but your huskies are too enthusiastic and you overshoot the Pole slighty. Will east be to your left or right?
left

try this one

Jane Higgins was walking down the high street when she bumped into an old friend. "Hello, I haven't seen or heard from you since graduation back in 1982!" said Jane, "what's happened to you?"

"Well, I got married in 1989 to somebody you wouldn't know. This is our son", said the friend who was holding hands with a little boy.
"Hello and what's your name?" said Jane to the boy.
"It's the same as Daddy's".
"Ah so it's Peter is it?" said Jane How did Jane know?

mmm
is the friend a male friend called peter?

left

try this one

Jane Higgins was walking down the high street when she bumped into an old friend. "Hello, I haven't seen or heard from you since graduation back in 1982!" said Jane, "what's happened to you?"

"Well, I got married in 1989 to somebody you wouldn't know. This is our son", said the friend who was holding hands with a little boy.
"Hello and what's your name?" said Jane to the boy.
"It's the same as Daddy's".
"Ah so it's Peter is it?" said Jane How did Jane know?

Jane's friend is a guy called Peter.

To your left. East is to the right when you travel North, but if you are travelling south (which you must be doing if you are leaving the North Pole) east is to the left.

Not upset over it tbh just didnt wanna annoy anyone on here.As i like to be as nice as possible and keep everyone happy.

You did well with that one mate at least it kept all the muppets quiet for a few weeks:Clap:.Give us another mystery to solve :banana:

My name is Lobey Dosser,
I'm the Sheriff o' Calton Creek.
My steed is El Fideldo
an' it only has two feet.
My enemy is Rank Bajin
an' I'll get him before I die,
an' then I will become a ghost rider in the sky.

My name is Lobey Dosser,
I'm the Sheriff o' Calton Creek.
My steed is El Fideldo
an' it only has two feet.
My enemy is Rank Bajin
an' I'll get him before I die,
an' then I will become a ghost rider in the sky.

Good luck with that.

Back