my sb 5100i and 5101e probs

shakey

Inactive User
Reaction score
im usin both these 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs conected 2 a splitter,last nite both modems went down.i can can mac n access 192.168.1 on 5101e and can access 192 on 5100 but mac wont change,non ov the lites on both modems work correctly r they bricked??????????????if so can they b un bricked???????????????or is there sumfin im doin rong????i no on 5100i on signal page i looked at log and the thing i saw was dhcp offer failed please help thanks

im usin both these 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs conected 2 a splitter,last nite both modems went down.i can can mac n access 192.168.1 on 5101e and can access 192 on 5100 but mac wont change,non ov the lites on both modems work correctly r they bricked??????????????if so can they b un bricked???????????????or is there sumfin im doin rong????i no on 5100i on signal page i looked at log and the thing i saw was dhcp offer failed please help thanks
same thing happened to me last night and my tftp server ip had changed so check that m8 ...

mine same m8,my sb5100i i killed it but 5101e i jus put garanteed workin mac n that 1 works,jus got my hands on a few 5100is jus flashed1 n it wont let me chane mac

hi all big hit in sheffield last night at 9.30pm and all the macs i had are dead so had to get new ones and take sigma and so on ,off your modems put them back to origanal and just change the mac with blackcat its working 100% for me hope this helps if you need the flash let me know

there you go mate hope it helps you:Cheers:

ps if one of you need the sb5101 its in downloads and works ok

Back