My write up

Bobi, why did you ask for my name and address so you could send me a box to test then not send anything?

He's sending you a jobby mate :)

BTW, when it arrives, can I come up to Airdrie and have a shot of it? :)

which patch are you refering to? regards mdt

the latest one for 19e the one loads are having problems with it not clearing any of the channels, its the service+ patch

I'vee had it sat on 40tv for hours and others that are supposed to clear but nothing, I've done the whole cs thing, stb reboot, red button reboot and even a complete switch off but nothing. I have a feeling cs net cant handle the load even though its saying connected

is no thing Shame gave for Free,,,,is all ways shame do not say Thank and not apresiate....

if you Have a problem that mean is not mean Not working...if you need Help do proper question do not Jump in conclusions and supposings...

The service can Handel 10.000 members and spider users are only 5 .000 in this moment... even who download the s/w are less then 2000...

The service + is gave for Free even if goes tomorrow can not be shame again...

NOW lets clear one think...

In service + are 3 providers...

SERVICE +

1. 16* East Digitalb+ supersport
2. 19* East D+ apart of D+ channels SD and HD
3. 30*West MEO SD and HD

Do not forget the s/w is calling TEST some channels will come and going until all be clear...

SERVICE + is FREE can be for ever or Can be for some time ..i do not need Complain.....

SERVICE + is not PART of THE GIFT ( GIFT COMES FREE WITH STB TOO) mean even after selling we show try help more we can.

now patch again your stb .....

go CS net register and if you are connect ,..please try Digitalb super sport switch neovostream or other C or N lines just to make sure...

try in 16 degree super sport channels or
D+ CINE+ HD or Deporte SD or C+

and in 30W try ANEX HD NATINAL GEOGRAFIK HD or SPORT TV HD or some others SD like Manchister Unt TV ...

after you try all this and you have no success i would says Shame to you did not see them ...lol

and you should says to me THANK..

Last edited:
Not only is it a shame the patch is not working but it is a shame you did not understand the meaning of my post as I REALLY meant that its a shame that the patch is not working.

stop being so paranoid in thinking everyones against you, if nobody tells you its not working you'll never know.
fyi
30w is ok 19e is the problem

Last edited:
@bobi So now because people are having problems with it, it's a test patch and we are to be thankfull that its free?
It wasn't that when you jumped in on nearly everypost on here promoting the D+ 19.2e patch, you never said then that it was a test that was coming...

Now your telling the guy above he should say thank you and kiss your ass like all the others on Allsh@t does. The guy was saying it was a shame it didnt work right... was it your paranoia or your misunderstanding of the english language thant made you insult him like that.
And less of the haw's and lol's in your posts, your not funny just rude

To be honest the description of the patch says this
"Service + patch on test"

TEST PATCH

Now that to me says its a test and not finished?

There are issues with the D+ part that will be resolved shortly, lots of the Meo are open and also Digitalb.

Dont get Digitalb on cs net confused with the Gift patch.

You can get Digitalb on cs net without having had gift inc when you bought the box.

CS Net and Gift are 2 different parts of the Spiderbox.

@bobi So now because people are having problems with it, it's a test patch and we are to be thankfull that its free?
It wasn't that when you jumped in on nearly everypost on here promoting the D+ 19.2e patch, you never said then that it was a test that was coming...

Now your telling the guy above he should say thank you and kiss your ass like all the others on Allsh@t does. The guy was saying it was a shame it didnt work right... was it your paranoia or your misunderstanding of the english language thant made you insult him like that.
And less of the haw's and lol's in your posts, your not funny just rude

Are you Calling a Problem becouse you watching FREE TV>..

Porblem is STB not work....not becouse some min or hours some channels not working ,i repet again are free...

Do not forget if people try to do their best for ever one to watch more free TV and some says is "SHAME" .. because did not work for him or her, i do not think is the right word to use in ENGLISH for some one is trying his best day and night and work hard.
Any way what i do not like in all this ,some people never apresiate...is better live them only by patches with soft keys and maybe they will says THANKS>.

Back