Sb 5101e

dazling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi i have followed the tut in the download section i have flashed the new firmware etc and have access to the 192.168.100.1 web interface i have used the 250 configurater program to put a new mac on it but i cannot get any access. I also only have 1 light which is the online light is this correct or should all the lights be alight? im lost on this 1 i have done 250`s sb 41-42-5100`s but this is my 1st 5101 help.

Many thanks

yep i hav a sb5101e and only the pc light iz on and when its working and your recieving something the standby button blinks on mine.

Why cant you get access.

For the Webpage its : 192.168.100.1 and Infinite SetValue
and for telnet it is : Admin Infinite

What firmware you on ?

:Cheers:

hi i have followed the tut in the download section i have flashed the new firmware etc and have access to the 192.168.100.1 web interface i have used the 250 configurater program to put a new mac on it but i cannot get any access. I also only have 1 light which is the online light is this correct or should all the lights be alight? im lost on this 1 i have done 250`s sb 41-42-5100`s but this is my 1st 5101 help.

Many thanks
if ur using infinite firmware then u will only get the pc activity.... if u go to the 192 page and post everything on the connection status page i'll be able to tell u what might be wrong!!!

if ur using infinite firmware then u will only get the pc activity.... if u go to the 192 page and post everything on the connection status page i'll be able to tell u what might be wrong!!!

Startup Procedure
Procedure Status Comment
Acquire Downstream Channel 339000000 Hz Locked
Connectivity State In Progress Ranging Complete
Boot State In Progress Waiting for DHCP Offer
Configuration File In Progress
Security Disabled Disabled

Downstream Channel
Lock Status Locked Modulation QAM256
Channel ID 5 Symbol rate 5360537
Downstream Frequency 339000000 Hz Downstream Power -11.2 dBmV
SNR 36.7 dB

Upstream Channel
Lock Status Locked Modulation QAM16
Channel ID 4 Symbol rate 2560 Ksym/sec
Upstream Frequency 37500000 Hz Upstream Power 59.0 dBmV

CM IP Address Duration Expires
---.---.---.--- D: -- H: -- M: -- S: -- --- --- -- --:--:-- ----

Current System Time: --- --- -- --:--:-- ----

this is whats on the main page

Many Thanks for your help peeps

from the looking @ it ... looks like it might 2 things first 1 ur mac might not be good, if ur sure the mac is working 1 then it might be ur signal (Upstream Power 59.0 dBmV) to be precised its over the tolerant level and could be distorting the mac info. try connecting directly on the main feed (no splitter) if ur sure the mac is good if that dont work use another mac and post the status page

Back