I hate SB5101e and EPC2100...

S2...RST

Inactive User
Reaction score
i'v spent in excess off 15 hours and prob upwards on these modems, can i get them 'nearly' online.....no chance, i'v followed all tuts that are out-there and i must be missing something, could someone give a fellow member a helping hand, or anyone willing to exchange a 5100i for the 5101e......I think i seem to be at the same stages with both types(SB and EPC) got Infinite loaded, but just cant get online my SB on the 192 page shows a known working MAC that i put on, but they just dnt wana play the game...

any light shed would be thanked highly....

(S2)

the SB only has the connectivity light showing on it!!!! No green lights light at all...

the SB only has the connectivity light showing on it!!!! No green lights light at all...

thats the norm m8 after modding and pc/activity will flash when online. as for not working with known working mac i would still advise changin macs till one kicks in

what commands would you recommend for changin the mac and would doing telnet lan cable wise work ok??

thanks

192,168.100.1 and post the connection page so we can see the what the problem is

what commands would you recommend for changin the mac and would doing telnet lan cable wise work ok??

thanks

I dont use any commands,
do yourself a favour and download the 250 configurator,
and change your settings through that

I dont use any commands,
do yourself a favour and download the 250 configurator,
and change your settings through that

could you plz plz send me the 250 configurator as the ones I have d/l'd do not work, comes up with the microsoft error aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggg!!! I'm positive i have all the correct frameworks installed.....

thanks bud

could you plz plz send me the 250 configurator as the ones I have d/l'd do not work, comes up with the microsoft error aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggg!!! I'm positive i have all the correct frameworks installed.....

thanks bud

well its obvious you aint got installed correctly as its simple bud, have you downloaded java plugin as well as netframework

hi bud could you tell me how i take and copy a print screen, of the 192 page, sorry for this newbie jobb*es....

ctrl+alt+PrtSc you can then use Paint to paste image and as save as jpeg

Last edited:
well its obvious you aint got installed correctly as its simple bud, have you downloaded java plugin as well as netframework

ctrl+alt+PrtSc you can then use Paint to paste image and as save as jpeg

where do I d/l the java plugin because this I think is where the problem may ly....yeh it looks pretty straight forward in the tuts as long as you get it running!!

thanks
(S2)

Big Up To Everyone Who Helped Me With Info On This Modem, I Got The Congiurator Working And Changed The Settings And.......perfect Online After 2 Mins, So I'm Going To Try The Epc2100 2mo And Will Let Everyone Know How I Get On. Thanks Everyone

Back