My Rescue Dogue De Bordeaux

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been meaning to post some pictures of him for a few weeks now :)
he is 22 months and just over 8 stone so still got some weight to put on, he is quite lean as he gets a fair bit of exercise, he love chasing rabbits over the nature reserve :)

he's prevous owners have done a really good job with him as he is really well behaved, we take him training as he does have a tendency to run off to other dogs and they aint always friendly towards him lol and there are certain breed he dont like so we are trying to rectifie this
he also does a bit of agility after training thats funny to watch lol
all in all he is a very loving dog that loves he's cuddles and belly rubs :)

and yes he does drool but only at food not all the time lol I wanna get a photo of him drooling lol

i0a0.jpg

94829990.jpg

70277142.jpg

:Hit:

not really
feeding times the bowl has all slobber in it when he's finished, and we have to wipe his mouth otherwise the remains would be over the furniture lol
and once he has had a drink the water has to be changed as it has all slobber left in it
when we are out training and we treat him then he could have shoestrings hanging from he's chops lol
sounds gross but its only these times it happens, he don't drool if we are eating so us having dinner doesn't bother him at all

he is sitting by the side of me now, well on my foot witch is going dead lol and he isnt drooling at all

Ive been meaning to post some pictures of him for a few weeks now :)
he is 22 months and just over 8 stone so still got some weight to put on, he is quite lean as he gets a fair bit of exercise, he love chasing rabbits over the nature reserve :)

he's prevous owners have done a really good job with him as he is really well behaved, we take him training as he does have a tendency to run off to other dogs and they aint always friendly towards him lol and there are certain breed he dont like so we are trying to rectifie this
he also does a bit of agility after training thats funny to watch lol
all in all he is a very loving dog that loves he's cuddles and belly rubs :)

and yes he does drool but only at food not all the time lol I wanna get a photo of him drooling lol

i0a0.jpg

94829990.jpg

70277142.jpg

Wtf is he doing with that dildo in the second picture Rat?. :Yikes:

:Laugh: I fecking knew someone would :Laugh:

;)

just in case you dont know really what it is
nylabone-dura-chew-bone-chicken-flavour-souper.jpg

Last edited:
Nice dog by the way Rat but please dont tell your dog i took the pish out of his toy. I dont want to be looking over my shoulder for the next 15 years or so. ;)

He is the best looking dog i've ever seen

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Does he not drool all over the place?

(TT)

been doing a bit of training today with he's favourite treats (liver cake) and he was having a little drool lol

9si1.jpg

mxzc.jpg

u25r.jpg

Back