My new toy

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
First run produced 97% yield at 93% ABV!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    686.3 KB · Views: 68
thats one hell of a bong your sure to get stoned smoke using that.

No magnu I get all my stuff from grimsby home brew centre just up the road from me.

£380 bloody hell. Should pay for its self in no time,lol.:drink:

Yeah one run produces 10 bottles worth of spirit you then just add your essence to make whatever you want. If anyone is interested ill be selling my air still when I get time to take some pictures.

so have you fired your badboy up yet then sargie ???

what wash did you make,vodka star,tomato paste wash,birdwash,ujssm

what the total length of your t500

Yeah mate run a triple distiller wash at 14% through it which produce a spirit of 93% ABV with 97% yield. The purity is excellent. The wash was a simple kitchen sugar wash.

i just got me an air still kit and started a brew last night, can't wait for the 7-8 day's to me up so i can taste the final product

Nice one were did you get your still from mate?

Sent from my iPad using Telepathy.

i just got me an air still kit and started a brew last night, can't wait for the 7-8 day's to me up so i can taste the final product

what yeast did you use the still spirit type

i use vodka star yeast which is better and cleaner then the still spirit an do a double
run for distillation
a lot of members on a forum i go on don't
recommend still spirits turbo yeast cos of
the stuff it's used ie black carbon to use for clearing which is messy as well

if you want a link to that forum i will pm you

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

i use triple distilled yeast by still spirits and thee liquid carbon. I don't really have a problem with it it clears easily and produces a good clean spirit i then carbon filter it to further improve the quality. I don't bother with double distillation because the end spirits that i make are as good as any i buy in the shops. I have yet to try vodka star though so don't know how it compares. Ill have to get somee and givee it a try.

Back