my new baby boy is here

dbspider

Member ++
Reaction score
Well at 6.50 am yesterday morning my little baby boy arrived into the world a nice 8lb 4.5 oz

now both wife and baby doing well at home

Attachments

• IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Congratulations m8,
Best wishes to you and your better half ;)

OMG... he's a beauty, nice size too.... hope the wife is ok after delivering him,....lol well done u must be feeling well proud. x

i just re looked at him in full size, how good he looks and his complection too, rrrrrrr making me broody now....lol

Congratulations mate. is it your first one ?

Congratulations .......glad your all doing well

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations to you and your wife :)

Congratulations m8. :Cheers:

Well at 6.50 am yesterday morning my little baby boy arrived into the world a nice 8lb 4.5 oz

now both wife and baby doing well at home

Congratulations mate to you and the wife :D

thanks all yeh the hard work is yet to begin he such a content little thing we get one massive cry when feeding time then after nappy change and some food bump straight back to sleep. The birth was amazing and we didnt have much time befor he came along lucky for the wife a 2 hour labour was good but she had him in a birthing pool which she found so relaxing i thought she was going to sleep and not giving birth. I worried about when she went into labour and always thought i would back out and get the mother in law and be like the old days and wait in the waiting room handing out cigars but i would not have missed it for the world

This is my first baby but the wife had 2 others in her previous marriege who i have brought up since little but they both love him too bits

This is my first baby but the wife had 2 others in her previous marriege who i have brought up since little but they both love him too bits[/QUOTE]

it was the same for me she hed 2 boys from b4 then we had my daughter there is no beter feeling in the world congrats m8 best wishes and good health to you all

congratulations.....

best wishes to you new family...

Back