MY Haunted House!

People are entitled to their beliefs and points of view - whether they match yours or they don't.

Couldn't agree more mate, as long as you don't try and force your beliefs onto others, like a religious extremist would; who might say "you must believe in Alla, Alla is the only God, worship him or you're going to hell"... otherwise, that would make the person a hypocrite.

Did you call Leon on that number i posted earlier mate?

hi m8 thanks for the heads up with the number, i have spoken with the missus and she is going to go to see the priest and see if he will come and do a blessing as she has known him a very long time, so we going to see how that goes first but if he won't come or that doesn't work then i will be calling Leon, so many thanks it realy is appreciated ..

For what its worth I am one who doesn't doubt Bretttina one tiny bit.

Anybody who hasn't witnessed something freaky has a right to doubt. But I have a long time ago, and since it happened I have benn completely open minded.

To cut a long story short I was 16 years old and had pneumonia. Mum had me sleeping on the couch downstairs and for no particular reason I woke up in a cold sweat. I looked over to the chair by the window and saw the outline of a woman in a long dress, and a bun in her hair.
She didn't move at all but I was scared bloody stiff! .. I went freezing cold and just sat unable to move and eventually she just disappeared.

The next morning I told mum about it and she said that I had described my grandmother (who died before I was born) to a tee.
She reckons she was there to look after me during the illness.

Mum & dad also had an experience during the blackout in WW2. They were walking along the road in darkness and both saw a bloke walking straight towards them. He didn't look like he was about to give way so both of them moved aside to let him pass, but when they turned back he had disappeared!

Last edited:
Id say the sooner you deal with this spirit the better as if its scratching your daughter it isn't friendly and will proberly only get worse over time assuming that's what it is.

I dont like stuff like this and for a good few days now I have resisted reading this thread! But rats I did.
This kind of stuff scares me big time...i dont like it.

I have woken up a few times in the night feeling cold and just near me it looks like a round spiky ball floating near me. I follow it with my eyes and it just seems to disappear into the wall. I have seen this shape quite often just hovering and then go through the wall.

anyone ever watch that " strange but ture "? usto watch it when i was younger.

regards steve.

Thanks to all your comments and concerns,

The present had not been tampered with and by the way the kids were at school when it happened so i couldn't have been them....

We have rules in our house and one of them is "NO LIEING" they wouldn't do that , it's just not what they do ..

Any way last night we stayed at relatives and we were talking and last week our 13 year old woke with scratches on her arms and face and she could not explain how they got there, the wife didn't tell me about this as she and my daughter thought nothing of it,

I'm going to put the lappy on record for a couple of nights starting tonight but i'm not sure how well it's going to record as it's pitch black.

I admire how you're bringing up your kids, very respectable. I hope you sort this out, i've never had it happen to me so i don't know how fearful you guys are, but remember at the end of the day, you're in this dimension, nothing, especially not a dead person can harm you (i used to get scratches/bruises all the time when i was a kid, i once bled through the mattress without knowing when i was injured). All the best!

sister in law lives acroos road from us ,house she lives in council rented had a women hang herself from the loft through onto the landing.

alot of strange things have happened there , nothing massive like things been thrown . but all the small strange things that make you think your losing your mind .

loft cover moving open slightly ,could be wind but got to the point that she had me screw it shut then overboard the whole ceiling .

while upstairs your convinced someone is down stairs with the noise ,but you know there is no one else in the house.

she says that sometimes whilst sat on the edge of the bed you can see the indentation appear as though someone is sat next to her .

little things just dissapear minutes after putting them down in a specific place

her son who is eight will not sleep in his bedroom no matter what and usually sleeps downstairs ,hes convinced shes in his bedroom at night watching him

ive heard the noises my self along with my brother in law whilst refitting the bathroom suite.
pretty creepy when you know no one else has a key to get in . had to change all the alarm sensors on the house to contacts ,rather than movement as the alarm would go off many times for no reason . i have the same alarm system and i have had maybe 4 false alarms in 6+ years

contacted council ,there no interesed told her to much stress .

i know i wouldnt want to live there .

i have spoken with the missus and she is going to go to see the priest and see if he will come and do a blessing .

Oh dear, we know what happens next lol

The-Exorcist.jpg

Any news or happenings?? Did you ever set a webcam up?? Would be interested to hear how you got on.

Still no word? Hope all is well, I've just watched paranormal activity 2!!

i suggest what ever your beliefs are go see someone such as a priest or imam , to get rid of it. I don't want to scare the shit out of you but sometimes these things can get inside you and start to control you. No shit mate I've seen this with my own eyes. Better still move out.

check this video out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBb_cEtPskg]YouTube - Jinn[/ame]

Opinions are allowed to be expressed if you don't like it then forums are not for you.

If you do not like how dw is run then you can always log out.

Last edited:
I cleaned the thread

On topic posts only now please

If you want to accuse each other of trolling do it over PM or something.

Back