MY Haunted House!

bretttina

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well where do i start...... "I THINK MY BLOODY HOUSE IS HAUNTED"

It all started just over a year ago when me and the missus started to hear loud bangs and things moving around up stairs during the day, but what realy freaked us out was at christmas 09 we had stored one of the kids prezzies on top of the wardrobe wrapped in a couple of bin liners, now this was no small gift it was a keyboard about 3ft long by 1ft by 8inch and weighed quite a bit, so we was sitting in the living room and heard this loud crash up stairs so i legged it up to have a look only to find that the keyboard was on the floor, now, when i picked it up i noticed that there were tares in the bin liners as if it had been grabbed and pulled off the wardrobe(there were no handles on the doors as the handles were counter sunk)
but that's not all we often hear things banging about and things crashing out of the wardrobes and when we go up it's as if someone has just pulled every thing out onto the floor,
But it's all been quiet for a good few months un till just recently things have started to happen again 2 nights ago i was woken up by what i can only describe as someone walking around on the landing but when i questioned all the family no one was aware of any thing,
NOW last night both me and Tina (my wife) were just settling to go to sleep it was just after 11 all the kids were fast asleep a this is no word of a lie we heard the most horrible groan ...... now i'm no believer but i can tell you all now what we heard frightened the life out of both of us, we haven't told the kids but i can tell you now that if this happens again were moving !!!!

Has any body else experienced wiered or ghostly things in their homes??
.....i'm more looking for some reasurance than anything else

what ages are your kids? how long are you living there? do you know the history of the property, is it an old house?

it could be a poltergeist, they are attracted to children, or a spirit that used to live there. there hasn't been anyone messing with ouija boards in the house has there?

i have a cd which i find great for house clearances, also light candles and sprinkle sea salt and do an energy clearing ceremony. if you know someone that is a reiki master or does energy work maybe you could ask them to do a house clearance for you? if not i can upload the cd and you could try doing it yourselves.

what ages are your kids? how long are you living there? do you know the history of the property, is it an old house?

it could be a poltergeist, they are attracted to children, or a spirit that used to live there. there hasn't been anyone messing with ouija boards in the house has there?

i have a cd which i find great for house clearances, also light candles and sprinkle sea salt and do an energy clearing ceremony. if you know someone that is a reiki master or does energy work maybe you could ask them to do a house clearance for you? if not i can upload the cd and you could try doing it yourselves.

Hi Eva,

My kids are 8 nearly 9, 13 and 15 (all girls)
We have lived here for nearly 4 years now,
We know that a lady and her 2 kids lived here b4 us for a couple of years and prior to that there was an older couple who lived here since it was built on the 40's , i've asked the neighbours if any one died in the house but i've had mixed results some have said the old man passed away in the house and others say that's not true?
No one has been messing around with ouija boards (unless it's happened when we've been out) but i will ask the oldest l8r,

I don't feel confident enough to do the "clearance" my self so i think i'm going to go and ask the priest , my wife knows him quiet well, so thanks for the offer of the cd but i'm going to pass on that, i don't want to p**s things off any more than need be , lol.

well best of luck with it, not sure how you will get on with the priest, some of them are open to these kind of things and some are not.

let us know how you get on.

sounds like it might be poltergeist activity with two teenage girls, rather than a ghost.

Poltergeist activity is usually caused by an adolescent teenage girl going through puberty stages. During this stage of development, a young girl can harbor an extreme amount of inner energy. This energy can be projected with the mind, which can cause tapping sounds, the movement of objects, lights flickering off and on. Poltergeist activity usually originates from a human being. http://www.trueghosttales.com/types-hauntings.php

Last edited:
I've got the answer .............. kick out the kids :Clap:

Then they can take it with them LOL

@bretttina, hope you have some luck mate, never had anything like that in my house. remember going over my dads house the once and he said that he heard sounds in the house he then said come in here with me, he lit a candle so we sat down then all of a sudden the candle went really high then went to normal, s**t me right up bigtime.

regards steve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teenage girls are more than often pressent in poltergeist cases. There's different interpretations, some say it's energy coming off the girls (hormons and emtions etc from kids at this sort of age) and then others say it is an actual spirit feeding off that pubesent energy.

I would say try and imagine a bright, bright white or golden light around you, in the room, and in the house, try and send out positive loving vibrations, not ones of fear... Might sound daft but it's all about vibrations mate!

Hi Eva,

We have lived here for nearly 4 years now,
We know that a lady and her 2 kids lived here b4 us for a couple of years and prior to that there was an older couple who lived here since it was built on the 40's , i've asked the neighbours if any one died in the house but i've had mixed results some have said the old man passed away in the house and others say that's not true?
No one has been messing around with ouija boards (unless it's happened when we've been out) but i will ask the oldest l8r,

I don't feel confident enough to do the "clearance" my self so i think i'm going to go and ask the priest , my wife knows him quiet well, so thanks for the offer of the cd but i'm going to pass on that, i don't want to p**s things off any more than need be , lol.
just go to your nearst church and ask the priest to come and bless your house .

sorry: just read the post again and saw the what you wrote about the priest

my mum and dad lived in a hunted house with those bad ass ghost i was not born at the time but when i was born they move about 2 month after.

when they moved my older sister ask my mum would she have to get up in the night to go and play with the little girl that used to come and see her nearly every night.

Give these guys a ring quick.

images

Teenage girls are more than often pressent in poltergeist cases. There's different interpretations, some say it's energy coming off the girls (hormons and emtions etc from kids at this sort of age) and then others say it is an actual spirit feeding off that pubesent energy.

I would say try and imagine a bright, bright white or golden light around you, in the room, and in the house, try and send out positive loving vibrations, not ones of fear... Might sound daft but it's all about vibrations mate!

so they say. Naughty spirits feed off negative energy, the more they terrorise you the more scared you are the more it grows.

Maybe if u pay it no attention (difficult as that may be) then it might fade away but I'm not sure as I'm no expert!

set your laptop / pc recording up there, and get a webcam going 24/7 lol, love this shiit, i am a non believer (no offence but unless i see it myself, i`m skeptical), thats not to say i dont actually believe in it.....

Bleedin hell, spooky shit! After hearing tales from people that knows someone that knows someone etc I've never actually heard anyone who's had something like this..

I wouldnt be able to sleep lol!

youve got somebody living in your loft,and last night they stood on a plug

your certainly not haunted

Spooky stuff mate, a friend of mine had similar goings on at his house.
He noticed it all started to happen when he was having a lot of
building work done, knocking down walls and changing the look of the house.
As soon as he stopped the work, the strange happenings stopped. Weird.
Maybe someone or something didnt like what he was doing.

He noticed it all started to happen when he was having a lot of
building work done

That's another common excelorant. One popular theory is that you are just releasing memories of the past from the walls, fixtures and fittings; that they are recorded in sometimes like a tape recording. Like you say though, could also be someone stuck there who doesn't like what's happening!

Have a look on YouTube for 'Celebrity Ghost Stories' - some very scary stuff on them...

maybe the ghost or spirit is pi55ed off cos the sv server gone down

but on a serious not the dead cannot harm you only the living can
i would just let the ghost get on with it and ignore it,unless it starts to get
worse

yeah ever since nagra 3 rolled out the ghosts in my house have been going crazy!!!

...seriously though, I wouldn't get scared whatever it is. Just get the local, priest, imam, pandit or whatever deal with it.

Back